You Can't Play With Us.

A/n: Prompts like these are so good 😫 I love a challenge besties💙 I always end up adding plot like bro why can't I just slice of life this like a normal person 😭✋

For urdadlolz123 thanks for requesting! This was fun to write💙💚💙💚

I have so many Logan prompts btw but I think i'm going to do something with Remus next 😃 also I feel like I never write Patton so if ya'll have any Patton ones that'd be great 😩

It had been a recent thing for them, but it had been going on for a good while. Remus and Janus has actually been gaming together for years, and would meet up every so often to play. They had met Logan some time before that and they all became pretty good friends.

Sure, Remus had the disturbing intrusive thoughts that he felt the need to scream—it was the equivalent of being in a van with your kids. All is silent until they see some horses, and then they felt the need to announce it very loudly to the already annoyed parents—and though Remus's outbursts could be..unsettling, it was a part of him that he couldn't control.

As for Janus, he was quite different. Rather sarcastic most of the time. He could be very manipulative, and all in all, was just a compulsive liar. They all had their fair share of arguments because of this, and anybody else would probably say that their relationship with Janus was rather toxic.

Still, they all clicked in school months prior after talking for a while in homeroom. Eventually they had exchanged their numbers, and started meeting up outside of school. And Logan..well, he did a lot of things that he wouldn't have done if he hadn't have been caught up with them. He wasn't exactly disappointed with himself though. They were actually loads of fun to be around.

So, eventually the two had invited Logan over one night to game with them, and once they saw that he was actually very good at it, they let him become a part of their little gaming group.

Janus and Remus were very competitive though. Logan was mainly just there for fun and to hang out with his two friends. He didn't realize just how competitive they could get until one night when they were all playing with each other, something unexpected happened for Logan. It was weird, having known them for the whole year, and then to see how quickly they could get so stressed out over a game.

The night had went on as normal—the three of them clowning around while guzzling down soda's and harfing down chips. But eventually, what comes in must come out, and while the chips hadn't made their reappearance, the sodas were definitely resurfacing.

"Hey guys, i'm going to head to the bathroom" Logan announced.

Though before he could get up Janus snapped, "no! We need you Logan! We're in the middle of a boss fight just—just hold it!"