༉‧₊˚. chapter 12

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓣𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life

real life

·˚ ༘ ✩‧₊˚ 𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓣𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 ⋆˚ ༘ *real life

ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

chris was the first to wake up. the first thing he felt was the pain on his neck from the awkward position he slept in. it wasn't until he tried to get comfortable that he felt the extra weight on his chest. looking down confused still in his sleepy state, chris saw flora cuddled up on top of him.

it's probably the fact that this was chris first time falling asleep cuddling with a girl, but there's a giddy feeling growing in chris' chest. it's strong enough to fully wake chris up and pull him out of of his foggy mind.

fear washes through chris' body because this is a new feeling. it's weird and because he can't put his finger on what it is, chris doesn't like it.

he starts slightly shaking flora. "hey, flo?" chris whispers, as flora snuggles closer. chris tries shaking her again until flora lifts her head, eyes half closed. "come on, let's get you to bed." chris moves to stand and flora gets off of him, rubbing her eyes.

flora is still in the same outfit as yesterday, and although it looks good on her, it doesn't look like the most comfortable to sleep in.

before he can think, chris goes to his drawer and pulls some shorts to lend flora to sleep in. "here," chris hands them to flora. just wanting to go to sleep, flora accepts the shorts and starts to take off her skirt. chris cheeks and ears warm up, and he quickly turns away.

after a few seconds, chris sneaks a peek to see if she was done, but immediately turns away again when he catches flora lifting her shirt up. "um, do you need a shirt too?"

chris hears flora get under his covers, but still won't turn to face her. "no, thank you," flora yawns, "i was wearing two shirts. this one is more comfortable."

chris exhales, finally relaxing his shoulders. when he turns back to look at flora, she's already falling back to sleep. seeing how comfortable flora looks, chris is tempted to go to sleep too, but he quickly remembers the weird feeling he felt a few moments ago, and decides against it.