Chapter 102

Qi Lele's complexion changed slightly.

When Xu Yuqiu reminded him, he vaguely remembered the special sponsor of the program group, and Niu Meng Dairy seemed to be somewhat related to the Zhong family.

But the Zhong family generally does not involve the entertainment industry.

Qi Lele knows that Zhong Chen founded the Internet celebrity live broadcast company in just one year, and it is developing well.

But the foundation of entrepreneurship is still shallow, does Zhong Chen have this ability?

Writer: "Well, there is no need to discuss it, I don't think it matters. It's just two days on the weekend."

Everyone didn't talk anymore.

Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen were stuck in a traffic jam on the road, and arrived at the villa ten minutes later than the agreed shooting time.

The director did not blame them, but remained respectful and enthusiastic, calling them into the dressing room.

Qi Lele saw this scene in his eyes, and his heart tingled slightly.

Unwillingness, jealousy, resentment wind up like vines. He didn't notice that his expression was a little distorted.

The second round of activities began to record.

Each group of guests discusses the appointment plan by themselves, and then submits it to the program team for review.

Someone asked about the requirements of the plan.

The director smiled and replied: "There is basically no limit, as long as the cost does not exceed ten yuan."

Guest: "..."

The program group was obviously deliberate.

Make the guests a little doubtful about life.

Is it really possible to have a meeting for the first ten yuan this year?

And it also adopts an audience scoring system... I'm afraid the director wants them to die.

"My nephew, elementary school students are now dating more than ten yuan." The host tried to struggle.

Writer: "I don't know if prices have risen. The previous money is enough for us to buy 20 packs of spicy sticks."

Moderator: "Hehe, you are so humorous."

Director: "Attention everyone, these ten dollars also include travel expenses."

Distinguished guests: "..."

Don't want to laugh anymore.

Zhong Chen took the initiative to take the right to the appointment, picked up a pen and paper and lay on the table and wrote something. After writing, he folded the paper into several stacks, put it in an envelope and handed it to the director.

The other groups of guests also played wit.

When all the dating plans are collected, the director then distributes an envelope with money to everyone.

Qi Linqing opened it and found a thin ten yuan bill inside.

The supporter breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Fortunately, it is ten yuan per person."

Writer: "Why, do you think ten yuan per group?"

Moderator: "Yes."

Writer: "Then I won't play anymore, and see you in the show team."