THANK YOU

🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

And just like that my Anthony Bridgerton book is over!! I am so sad that this day has come but I'm happy with all the positive comments from everyone that enjoyed the book just as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

And it's safe to say I am happy with the end result and I'm extremely happy with how the book turned out. Because I'm in the process of rewriting my other books and I must say this one makes me not cringe whenever I reread it. I think it just shows how much I've grown as a writer and I wouldn't be where I am without any one of you guys!! 

So thank you to each and everyone of you my beautiful best friends for supporting me throughout my writing series. If there are any suggestions you have with what my next book should be, feel free to comment! Or if you need anyone to talk to, DM me. I'm always here for you guys!!

Stay golden, stay beautiful, and never forget you are worth everything for this world!! I love you so much and continue to live your life to the fullest! 

Happy Pride Month to not only the beautiful Jonathan Bailey, but to everyone who is in the LGBTQ community! I love you regardless of how you identify and even if the world seems like it's against you, just know the people who accept you for who you are, are the only ones worth your time. 

I love you my beautiful best friends!! Until next time!! 

🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈

🎉 You've finished reading ✔️| 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 ─ 𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒐𝒏 🎉