Chapter 52

My mind was all over the place and I couldn't sleep. My very first night in the new house and Ja'Kari was sleeping like the baby he was. I texted Yonna to see if she could come up here and watch him. While he slept.

I got up to get dress. I put on a pair of biker shorts and a hoodie. I grabbed my keys and got in the car. I didn't know this city at all but I know where I was going.

After a while I reached Ms Maddies and it was jumping out here per usual. I circled around the parking lot included looking in. I didn't see Monster any where. I felt helpless. I was sad as hell. I really wanted to cry.

I noticed an all black 2022 Taho pull up. I seen a girl get out. She was extremely pretty. She had on this short fitted tight dress that stopped just above her ass. She had on the newest Jordan's and was rockin a black Chanel purse. Her hair was up in a wet and wavy curly wig half up half down and she had her make up done. And was a bad bitch.

I seen Monster come from the other side of the truck and put his arm around her neck laughing with his peoples. We haven't talked in so long and I just know I lost him. She was so much better looking than me. Was it even worth it?

I got out the car and went into the dinner. I was so nervous. My hands was sweating and I was shaking.

Oh my god your crocs are cute! She said turning around looking at them. "Oh my god bae I want these buy me these! Where did you get them from?" She asked excited. Monster turned around and had the most blankets facial expression on his face.

Hey! I said shyly biting my bottom lip. I didn't really know what I was gonna say. I missed my man so much I wanted to break down crying. I never imagined doing this move or anything without him.

Go wait in the car! He said to the girl while looking me in my eyes.

You know her or something? She asked annoyed folding her arms.

GO WAIT IN THE CAR! He said sternly cutting his eyes at her. She rolled her eyes and huffed her breath before stomping off. "What you doing here?" He asked concerned.

I was looking for you! I said in all honesty.

Why?

Because...I love you and I'm sorry!

You don't think it's a little to late for that?

Am I? You taught me to always go after the things I want in life and I know I will always want you! I love you and I wanna be with you. I was wrong for what I said and how I said it. I didn't think to stop and think maybe I was lied to or anything. I let one of the best things to ever happen to me walk right out my life and I'll do anything in this world to get him back.

I love you to but I moved on Queen! He said biting his bottom lip.

I wiped my tear that had fallen. I literally wanted to full blown bus out in tears. "Come here dude!" He said pulling me closer to him. He embraced me in a hug and I felt so vulnerable. "I told you, you was gone be my wife some day, and I ment it! You just don't move on from somebody you love!" He said sternly to me wiping my tears.

I'm sorry Monster!

Look it ain't really yo fault I let my emotions and shit get to me I apologize I left like that I know it might of seem like I didn't give a fuck but I do and I will always. Wipe yo face you to pretty to be crying and especially in public. I never want you to be out here crying unless it's for something good!

But...

Get in the car and I'll follow you to yo house!

What about your girlfriend?

That ain't my girlfriend she was just something to do when it was nothing to do. Don't worry about her come on!

I wiped my face and he followed me I got in my car and he closed the door for me. He walked over to his car and opened his passenger door. "Get out!" I heard him say to her. They got to arguin and she slapped him. He yanked her out his car and I was about to get out cause bitch who is you to be hitting my man. "Pull out!" He yelled to me and I turned my car on he jumped in his truck while she hit his truck and yelling and shit pissed off. I pulled off and he followed behind me.

I pulled up to my house and he was right behind me I got out and hugged my man. "I missed you so much" I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

I missed you to, I'm proud of you! This shit nice!

Thank you! I closed on it officially today when we got here! I did almost everything by myself. I followed all the guidelines and everything that you taught me into buying a house.

Really?

Yeah! It was hard at first cause I was so young and nobody wasn't taking me serious but the money started talking and I got it.

I'm proud of you baby girl! You deserve it all.

Thank you baby! I smiled kissing him. "You missed my graduation!"

He started laughing before he said "No I didn't!"

Yes you did! It was yesterday!

I'd never miss your graduation. You looked absolutely beautiful! You got the roses I left on your car?

Yeah! I said smiling.

I was there I watched you walk! I'm proud of you and our son is proud of you!

Our?

Nothing on this world will ever stop me or keeping me from being his dad not even his biological father if that's okay with you.

Honestly Ja'Kari you been his father from the moment we met and I was still pregnant. You been his father throughout my whole entire pregnancy. You been his father since that day I gave birth and you was right there to cut his umbilical cord. Your his father you stay up all night with him you feed him you make sure he literally had every single thing he ever needed down from wipes diapers and clothes. You been to his doctors appointments and all! Like we both said blood doesn't make you a father being there does!

I love you and him! I ain't going no where I'm sorry for how I handled things.

I accept your apology if you accept mine!

Of course! I leaned in and kissed my man. I loved him so much.

I opened the house door showing him into the house and taking him right upstairs to my room. Ja'Kari was sleeping in his crib In his room. Of course he had to make his way there. He kissed him on the forehead and he smiled in his sleep.

Come here! Monster said pulling me to him. I couldn't help but giggle. He took my sweater off as he sat on the bed. I got on top of him straddling him. I was horny as hell. Pleasing myself was not working all the time. "I love you Queen!" He said with all seriousness in his voice.

I love you to Ja'Kari! He layed me on my back and hovered over me kissing me passionately. His hands roamed my body until all my clothes was off. He kissed down my breast licking my nipples, to my belly ring and down to my inner thighs before licking my clit. I pushed his head in deeper as moans escaped my mouth. I was cumming so fast and hard he didn't waist no time. He slid in me slowly, dick was harder than a rock. The way he was fuckin me I could tell he hasn't had sex in a long time. Tonight was different though we made love! We climaxed together as the sun came up. The sex was so passionate and filled with love. I layed my head on his chest holding him as his light snores filled the room.