Chapter 105

Zhong Chen heaved a sigh of relief when he knew that the words he had said to Qi Linqing in his voice hadn't been recorded in the live broadcast.

fortunately.

Otherwise, he is so embarrassed that he wants to withdraw from public view.

The night is like water.

The windows were open, and the cool autumn evening breeze came in.

Feeling cold, Zhong Chen silently pulled the quilt up and continued to look at the phone.

Crazy news from the outside world was about to drown him.

Qi Linqing walked over and unplugged the camera cable.

After confirming that it was closed, he turned around and said: "This should be an accident."

Zhong Chen quickly picked up his mobile phone and called the director, his tone was extremely unhappy:

"If something is okay, what kind of live broadcast?"

The director had a guilty conscience.

Although the direct broadcast accident caused the program to burst directly, it also damaged the image of the sponsor.

I am afraid that people all over the country can hear their kissing audio.

"Sorry, Mr. Zhong is really sorry..."

Zhong Chen wanted to scold the director.

However, I slid into Weibo and saw that the number of fans on Weibo Super Talk between myself and Qi Linqing had increased by 300,000 overnight.

Zhong Chen: "Okay, I forgive you for this matter."

That night, "Heartbeat Signal" got four hot searches.

Three of them are related to them.

#戚临清钟chen overnight appointment live#

#《心动讯号》Camera failure accidentally large scale......#

#戚临清不行#

After Qi Linqing saw this hot search:

"..."

Zhong Chen looked at him twice, "I think you really can't."

"It's better for me to do 1, I will be able to satisfy you."

Qi Linqing: "?"

Zhong Chen looked at him provocatively, "Not satisfied?"

Qi Linqing: "Yeah."

Zhong Chen: "If you are not convinced, come to me and prove it to me and the people of the whole country."

Qi Lin said indifferently: "The violent general method does not work for me."

"You just can't." Zhong Chen made a face at him.

Qi Linqing's face was calm, and he thought to himself: At most three years old.

But this matter still gave him some enlightenment.

He and Zhong Chen will take the last step sooner or later.

In the early morning, the live broadcast room of the program group was closed.

However, platforms such as Weibo Chaohua and Douban are still frantically discussing the little couple kissing that just leaked.

[I'm dead family members]

[Why should I open their live broadcast before going to bed]

[+1]