Chapter 17

No POV

Standing in the abandoned church Y/n's emotionless stare is directed at the children of Takemikazuchie.

Hephaestus puts a hand on his shoulder but he doesn't turn to her.

Hephaestus:"Come on kid, they'll be okay."

Hermes stares at Y/n as everyones attention now falls onto him.

Y/n:"If Lili dies we'll rip you to shreds."

His...no their tone sent shivers down everyones spines as his bloodlust could be seen clearly in his eyes.

Hephaestus was about to say something but he turns snd starts walking out of the hurch only to be stopped by Hermes.

Hermes:"Come on, lets go get Gale first."

Y/n just wordlessly stares at him and Hermes slowly gets worried but its quickly vanishes when Y/n nods.

Hermes, Asfi and Y/n leave the church and head towards the Hostess of Fertility.

Ryuu POV

Hearing Mama Mia call my name I walk out and see Hermes along with Asfi, but my attention immedately sets on Y/n.

The look in dead look in his eyes and his demeanor. Going up to him he looks up at me with a tilted head.

Y/n:"Big sis, Lili is in trouble."

As soon as he says that I understand why he's like this.

"I see give me a minute to get ready." I tell him and he nods

His hands never leaving his knifes as his index finger taps against the hilt.

Mia:"You good kid?"

Y/n:"We are Mia."

He says taking her along with the rest of the staff by suprise. Anya goes to hug him but I quickly stop her.

"Dont touch him right now." I whisper in her ear in a serious tone.

'I pray Lili is okay.' I think as I get to my room and quickly change.

________________________

No POV

Hermes, Hestia, Ryuu, Asfi and the rest could only stand back and watch as Y/n mercilessly ripped through everything viciously.

Every single monster was quickly taken care of by a bladed blur. By the time the lower floors were reached they all had basically done nothing while Y/n had blood on his hands, shoulders and face from all the ripping.

An Almiraj jumped at him but quickly got sliced in two vertically.

Ryuu made no move to stop him since she knew he and they would only rest when it was confirmed Lili was okay.

The children of Takemikazuchie prayed that Bell and his party was okay as they witnessed how terrifying Y/n was.

Eventually they get to a pile of rocks which they had to climb over. Ryuu and Asfi discuss whether Bell and his party went further down to the eighteenth floor or tried making it back up top. They reach a decision and say they went down to the eighteenth floor and make their way there.

On their way there they get ambsushed by a herd of minotaurs. Though they all get ready to fight, the ones that can atleast, Y/n gets angry and his face distorts alittle, which only Ryuu seemed to notice.

Y/n:"Get out of our way!"

He yells with his voice distorting into what sounded like multiple angry children. Instead of drawing his dagger he drew his cleavers and began to chop and hack away at the minotaur who seemed to get scared.

He cleaves the heads, arms, legs and anything else he could hack at off. The minotaurs eventually all fall dead while Y/n is covered in their blood. He doesn't wait for the others and walks/runs off.

Ryuu:"We should get going aswell."

She says breaking the silence. As she starts to follow in the direction Y/n went the others follow after snapping out of their trance.

Hermes:"Astraea's child is quite terrifying."

Asfi:"It seems so."

______________________________________________

Chapter End brought to you by Cliff Hanger chan!