Chapter 18: Thai Food Delivery

Mention of drugs and overdosing (as a joke) ⚠️ also stranger things s3 spoilers

Anne ran to school on Friday, anxious to speak with Sasha about the news, but as each minute ticked by, she became more antsy. Anne stalked Sasha's locker waiting until the bell rang, when she realised with horror that she wouldn't be coming.

Holy shit did she get arrested too!? They have security cameras at the supermarket, and they probably saw Sasha on them. She's probably being taken to the station or something right now and I'll never see her ever again...

Anne felt hot tears form in her eyes as she hurried off to biology. She sat in the back corner of the classroom so that she could try and message Sasha. No replies. She tried to take her mind off of the whole ordeal, so she decided to text Marcy instead.

You
Marcy!!
Marbles
Mar mar u there??

Marbles🥰😝✨🌈🫶
OMG ANNE
HIIII

You
OMG MARCY
HIIIIII
HOWV YA BEEN

Marbles🥰😝✨🌈🫶
oh my GOSH Anne I have the most
AMAZING NEWS
it is possibly the most MIND
BLOWING THING YOULL EVER
HEAR EVER
🥳🥳🤩🤩😎😎🥰🥰😍😍🤯
🤯😱😱

You
OMG IM INVESTED
TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

Marbles🥰😝✨🌈🫶
... It's a surprise

You
..UR LITERALLY JOKING
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😭🥺

Anne smiled, happy that although she hadn't seen Marcy in months, that they could still chat like this. Or text. But just as she saw Marcy's typing dots, Mr Peters walked up to her.

Crap.

.:.

Sashas mom was the making the idea of school look better and better with each Tylenol that she shoved down her throat.

"Oh my god, mom, back off. I am fiiine."
Sasha's mom just shook her head.
"Hell NO is a child of mine as fine as you gonna be feeling like shit all day. You need rest and sleep."
"MOM I will get my ETERNAL rest and sleep if you don't stop because I'll od from all of these friggin pills!! Im literally not even sick!"

Sasha was trying to watch stranger things in peace on the couch, but her mother was fussing over her like an ameuter nurse treating a dying patient.
"Maybe you should turn that tv off. I know that rats turning into to strawberry jam should be a wholesome concept, but somehow this show has made it my worst fear."
Sasha groaned dramatically.

"Mom if you don't stop bothering me, I swear to god, I will smile ear to ear in my mugshot!"
Her mom just rolled her eyes and went off to get more blankets for her.

In truth, Sasha did actually feel sick but not from a cold or anything. She felt guilt ridden even though she shouldn't've. The weed thing wasn't her fault and her fight with Anne would just fix itself right? But instead of facing all of this, she decided to distract herself by having a silly little fight with her mother and watching stranger things again.

But still, Sasha couldn't shake the feeling that she was somehow doing the wrong thing.

.:.
Marcy dug through her cupboards in a mad rush. Willow sat on her bed, trying to neaten up the mess of clothes and bags on it.