Chapter 109

nside a milk tea branch of "Chayan Yumo".

The clerk was surprised to see the shop Changjiang Baizheng personally put on the apron for the newcomer.

The newcomer came in the morning, very young.

He is tall and wears a light blue mask with only his eyebrows exposed.

"This must be a handsome guy..."

"Yes, the eyes are so nice."

"I think he is a bit familiar, is it an internet celebrity?"

After development, "Tea Smoke Rain Mo" was nicknamed a macho milk tea shop by netizens due to its characteristic muscle shop assistants.

But this new store, located near Huaxia Gome, City B, recruits mostly part-time college students.

From the appearance of the clerk, it is obvious that Changjiang Bai is a face-controlling.

Even if you can't recruit a muscular man of the same style, these clerks are pretty good-looking.

Therefore, even if a handsome newcomer suddenly came, the clerk would not squint to make milk tea by himself.

They have long been accustomed to this.

The only strange thing is that the manager's attitude towards the newcomer is almost as good as he is.

According to the normal recruitment process, the newcomer first needs to stay in the back kitchen for a day, scrubbing and scrubbing.

Learn to make milk tea on the second day, and gradually learn to cashier on the third day.

But Jiang Bai skipped the first step and took the newcomer alone to make milk tea behind.

The clerk with oblique bangs pretended to go to the refrigerator to get milk, and came back and quickly shared the gossip with everyone:

"Do you know? I heard the manager call you to the newcomer just now and call him Brother Ji."

Everyone: "?"

at the same time.

Jiang Bai took out a milk tea formula sheet and handed it over: "This is a new product launched by Brother Zhong and the Taste Research and Development Department. Let's see which type you want to make today."

Qi Linqing looked through it, pointed to one of them, and said, "That's it."

Strawberry frappuccino.

Jiang Bai cautiously said: "This may be a bit difficult."

Qi Linqing: "It doesn't matter, he likes to drink strawberries."

"Well, it's okay. Let's have a whole afternoon. I will teach you slowly."

Then Jiang Bai took out the new materials from the freezer in the warehouse and began to prepare for production.

Qi Linqing is reading the recipe very carefully.

Complicated ingredients such as butter are already prepared in advance in the store.

Jiang Bai also offered to let him use it directly.

But Qi Linqing refused. Insist on pure handmade, original flavor.

Jiang Bai knows that the "he" in Qi Linqing's mouth refers to Brother Zhong.

Qi Linqing came to visit and study this time, just to make a cup of milk tea for Brother Zhong to drink.

He took out his cell phone to tell the brothers the news, and the brothers were moved and cried.