Episode 7: Outcast.

Ayanokoji PoV

( Saturday )

I sighed.

I got up from my bed and felt the soreness from my bruises on my body.

" Ah.....Sudo you really didn't hold back, huh..." I mused. I'm only starting to feel the pain now since my adrenaline rush has long gone.

I checked the time and it was currently 9 am. How unusual, I slept like a log. I usually wake up quite early due to my fatigue and bruises, I suppose my body will ignore my natural wake-up time just this once in order to heal faster. I groaned in slight pain when I tried to stretch my back to pop a few cracks, however, these bruises are quite troublesome since the soreness only increases if I abuse my movements too much.

Well, it's a good thing I stopped by the clinic last night, and the nurse handed me some bacitracin antibiotic ointment....

Speaking of which, I should begin applying it now and also check if I have ice packs ready in the freezer. I slowly stood up , careful not to prompt my soreness any further, and slowly made my way to the drawer where I kept away the medicinal ointment. 

I opened the drawer and took out the tube of bacitracin and slowly maneuvered my way towards my study desk where a chair was situated in. I pulled the chair and slowly sat down. I took another look at the instructions and it says I have to either get cotton buds, cotton, or just rub it gently on the wound with surgical gloves.

Well, I have some cotton, I guess. 

I took out the bag full of cotton balls and placed them in front of me. I began unscrewing the tube's cap until I began hearing a soft knocking on my door.

Who could that be?

I sighed. Nah, perhaps it's better to just ignore it for now, I still have to deal with these bruises and a few cuts on my face. Choosing to ignore the knocking, I continued unscrewing the cap but stopped once the knocks began sounding louder with each attempt.

Perhaps ignoring it is NOT an option...

I slowly got up and made my way towards the door. I looked through the peephole and was quite suprised seeing  that person from the other side of the door. I opened the door and there she stood with her gradient-crimson eyes.