~thirty five~

TW-//blood and very very disturbing.

Harry's POV 

"He looks a bit sus, Harry," Alena says with worry in her voice and eyes. She carefully eyes the person inside the room and then at me.

My eyes take in every inch of the beautiful soul in front of me. Her olive skin gleaming ethereally under the weird white eye numbing tube lights. Her eyes the colour of the deepest and purest form of chocolate, cocoa. Her hair dark as night, dark like raven. Every inch of her skin, a intricated artform with sharp features and bold cuts, a serene look. Sexy yet classy with standards. Her little full pink lips puckered in concentration and her eyes showing a range of care. Care for me.

Her whole body radiating an aura, a bright light emitting from only her being, being in front of me. Her scent, a mixture of flowers and nature. A calming odour in the room full of threat. Her posture of a queen, who unknowingly does everything good around her.

For everyone she might be Alena Levine. For me, she is my sunshine.

I give her hand a squeeze and say, "sunshine, he is locked up." I chuckle at the end. She rolls her eyes adorably.

"Fine, have fun torturing," she says, sarcastically rolling her eyes and gritting her teeth together. She quotes the word 'torturing' with her fingers and I let out a laugh.

Yeah, that's right.

Torturing. No better way to put it out there.

Wording it as what I am going to do as torturing might be a little extreme but I can't deny it as I am about to do some work on those common grounds. Something similar.

Today is the day I do some knuckles cracking and muscle ripping and possibly skin breaking. I feel nothing but excitement in my veins at only the mere thought of it. A king of adrenaline rush that I haven't felt in a long time. It has been a long time since I have done some actual thing.

I have been waiting for this moment for so long that when Mr. Levine called me to ask if I am ready for some torturing and answer racking, I immediately agreed and fled to the HQ as soon as I could.

I didn't even notice that it has been more than two weeks since my shoulder stab. That silly piece of patch on my shoulder was the only thing restricting me from doing this torturing sooner. The whole blacking out seems like a distinct memory now.

From me going to the human trafficking mission to my lengthy stay in hospital to the whole club drama to all of these emotional things that has happened with me lately, the thing that has blood pumping in my veins slipped out of my mind.

I have been so caught up with Alena these days that I don't even notice things going around me. I don't even care but still I have to keep a balance of things and missions in my life.

There is not much for now though.

But for now I have some work to do. I need to interrogate that motherfucker whom I caught on that boat on my human trafficking mission to gather information about his gang's intentions.

This is going to be so much fun.

"Please be careful," Alena says again, holding onto my hand.

"He is not going to war, Alena," Angana says in irritation and rolls her eyes. I glare at her and she glares back at me.

Call for a third wheel.

Angana has been nothing but a pain to my ass, bossing me around which I hate more than anything. I don't know about her effect on Alena but she is surely irritating me to a different level with her attitude. I don't know how Angana is even Alena's sister. They are so fucking different.