⟨37⟩

New Rochelle, NY
Ana's Breakfast Cafe
__________________________

Andrew came around the car to the passenger door and signaled for Landon to roll the window down.

"Do you want to talk to him?" Ryojin looked over at the redhead, deciding not to overstep any boundaries by making the decision for Landon.

"Not really." Landon mumbled, wiping the tears from his eyes and face.
Ryojin nodded and opened his door, climbing out of the car.

"Hey, he doesn't want to talk to you." he called to Andrew, leaning his arm on the roof of the car.

Andrew stood up and crossed his arms, "Let me guess, you're the new boyfriend." Ryojin gave a curt nod.

The 21-year-old definitely wasn't pleased with that answer, "Could you tell Landon I'm sorry?" he requested.

Ryojin shrugged, "He can hear you." he gestured to the passenger side which the window was slightly rolled down on.

Andrew bent down so he could see Landon through the window, "Lanny, I'm sorry. I got angry, you know I can't control my temper sometimes." he gave a pathetic smile.

Landon flipped him off before shifting in his seat so he was faced towards the driver's side.

"Sir, could we leave now?" the redhead asked, getting Ryojin's attention.
Ryojin nodded.

"We're leaving so if you could move back so I don't hit you on my way out, that'd be great." he announced across the car before climbing back into the machine and starting it.

Ryojin backed out of the parking space, glancing at Landon, "Where do you want to go?"

Landon shook his head, leaning down and burying his head on his legs, "I don't care. Just anywhere he isn't."

Landon's face was sore and it stung a bit still. I'm just grateful he didn't punch me, or I'd probably have another hospital visit.

10 minutes later,
on the road to Bronxville
_______________________________

"Cookie, are you okay? You've been quiet this whole time." Ryojin briefly looked over worriedly towards his young boyfriend.

Landon sat up and turned to Ryojin who gave him a surprised look, grabbing the teen's chin and taking a few glances over at him.

"What happened to your face?" the brunet questioned, now using only one hand to drive down the street.

"Andrew did." the teen replied softly.
Ryojin pulled into his garage and parked the car, turning to Landon while still holding his face.

"Did he hit you?" Ryojin asked in a deep voice which sounded quite threatening.

Landon nodded slowly, "He was trying to...touch me but- but I pushed him away. Can- can we just talk about something else?" he asked weakly.

Ryojin sighed, climbing out of the car, "Fine. Makes the perfect opportunity to change the subject; what are you doing next week?" the brunet unlocked the front door and held it open for Landon.

Bronxville, NY
Ryojin's apartment
living room
__________________________

Landon unbuttoned his shirt as Ryojin sat down on the couch, taking off his shoes

"Next week? Um, I have school but not much else." he walked over to the brunet and straddled his lap, pulling the teacher in for a passionate wet kiss.

"I want to take you somewhere." Ryojin leaned down and nipped Landon's collarbone, wrapping his arms around the redhead's waist.

Landon moaned shamelessly, "W-where?" he reached down to unbutton Ryojin's jeans but he stopped Landon.

"This is important cookie. Next week I'm going back to South Korea, and I want to bring you with me." Landon quickly became serious and wrapped his arms around Ryojin's nape.

Landon nodded, "Alright. I'd love to go to Korea with you!" he smiled excitedly.
Ryojin gave him a small smile and ran the back of his hand across Landon's reddened cheek from Andrew slapping him.

"God, you make me fall so hard for you." Ryojin whispered in Korean before pulling Landon into him and roughly kissing him; the teen reciprocated the harsh kiss.

"Mmh~ I don't- know...ahhn~Korean." Ryojin flipped Landon onto the couch, taking off his pants as Landon took off his own.

"Learn it then cookie." was all Ryojin responded with before picking Landon up as he wrapped his legs around the teacher's waist.

bedroom

Ryojin laid Landon down on the bed, "Remember your safeword." he reminded the teen before flipping Landon onto his knees.

"Yes sir," Landon looked up, watching in the mirror as Ryojin cuffed his wrists to the bed and then tied his ankles to the sides of the bed so his legs were pulled apart.

"Breathe." Ryojin ordered, rolling a condom onto his appendage and entering the newly accustomed teen's hole.

"Ahh~ f-fuck yes....ahn~" Landon opened his mouth and allowed moans to spill over as Ryojin wrapped a hand around his throat and sharply thrusted into the teen.

Landon made small noises in sync with the repetitive skin slapping noise and Ryojin ramming into him uncontrollably.

The redhead felt his stomach coil into a knot before he released onto the bedsheets underneath him, but Ryojin lasted significantly longer than him by at least 5 minutes.

Once Ryojin came, he pulled out and untied Landon's legs so the teen could change out of the uncomfortable position and get properly on his knees.

Ryojin replaced his cum-filled condom with a new one, added lube to Landon's puckering hole before diving right back in.

Landon continued his incessant mumbles of "Oh god, f-fuck...haa~yes, yes, fuck...please- ahhh~" as he shut his eyes tightly, trying to focus on something as his mind went blank from the pleasure.

After an hour, Landon had reached what he felt was his peak once he came for the 5th time and Ryojin pulled out to see a bit of blood on the condom.

Landon now sat in the bathtub, alone, cleansing his internal tear with a sitz bath, which he felt to be an overreaction.

"It doesn't even hurt." he lied, rolling his eyes with a smile, looking over to Ryojin; who was leaning against the bathroom counter, rubbing his forehead stressedly.

"I told you, if you don't use your safeword, we can't do this. You didn't use your safeword." he replied in a stern and deep voice.

Landon sighed, "That's 'cause I didn't even realize. I'm telling you, I couldn't feel it when it happened." that was not a lie.

Vote and Comment
bc tip of the iceberg loves, tip of the iceberg