Chapter 171- Thank you for your concern for me!

Zhan Bei Tian sat opposite Zhan Nan Tian and brewed them two cups of tea before sitting back and saying, “I heard from Grandpa that you went to the mountains to explore before the end of the world and got sick for it. Are you better now?”

Zhan Nan Tian picked up his cup and sipped his tea lightly before he said, “How long ago was it, I’m okay now. I say, elder brother, you are too unkind, and have given birth to a child with the other woman outside and you have waited until now to bring the child back to let us meet, right and where is the sister-in-law? ”

“I just wanted to tell you about your sister-in-law.” Zhan Bei Tian laid his hands on his legs and looked at Zhan Nan Tian and said, “Your sister-in-law is from the Mu Family. Now, because the two families have been in friction she has been afraid to come to see Grandpa, I want to ask you what happened between you and Mu Yi Hang.”

“Sister-in-law is from the Mu Family?” Zhan Nan Tian was shocked and somewhat incredible: “How could it be from the Mu Family?”

Zhan Bei Tian asked him, “Is it strange that it’s from the Mu Family?”

“No, just… How is it possible to…?” Zhan Nan Tian seemed very unacceptable and tightly twisted his eyebrows.

Then, thinking of something, he said, “Brother, as far as I know, the Mu Family’s people are already married when they reach the age of marriage. The one who can be marriage seem to be very young. How can a sister-in-law be from the Mu Family?”

“Let’s not get into this problem first, I’ll ask you what happened between you and Mu Yi Hang.”

Zhan Nan Tian’s gentle face sank, and his eyes were a little shady: “Brother, you shouldn’t mind my affairs with Mu Yi Hang, and you can’t solve my problems with him even if I talk about them.”

Zhan Bei Tian saw that he was reluctant to say it, and half-stared at him.

Zhan Nan Tian saw Zhan Bei Tian watching him while being silent, quickly he schooled his gloomy face and restoring his gentleness: “Brother, I just want to solve it by myself. As for the matter of the Young Master, I can only say sorry.”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at him, still silent.

Zhan Nan Tian was not afraid to be looked at by Zhan Bei Tian, and he faced Zhan Bei Tian with a calm face.

At that moment, Cai Yuan rushed downstairs from upstairs and said, “My goodness… Young Master, it’s no good, about the old Master, I do not know what’s going on. He has been suffering from diarrhea all the time since he went upstairs. What’s more, his body is overflowing with a strange black and lacquer dirt. Come up and see what’s going on. Now I’m sending someone to take Dr. Wang over and check him.”

Zhan Bei Tian got up and ran to the second floor.

Zhan Nan Tian followed.

As soon as they arrived on the second floor, they smelled a foul odor.

“Why is it so stinky here?”

Zhan Bei Tian went into the room and immediately asked Zhan Guo Xiong in the toilet, “Grandpa, are you all right?”

Zhan Guo Xiong in the toilet felt his stomach ache and diarrhea all the time. However, he felt more and more energetic. He returned in a neutral voice: “No problem, I just kept venting all the time. Don’t stay in the room, either. Go out at once.”

In fact, it makes him feel embarrassed that his grandchildren can smell the smelly things he shat.

Zhan Bei Tian heard Zhan Guo Xiong’s loud and powerful voice. He calmed down and opened all the windows in the room.