Chapter 54

I pulled up to the barbershop where my man was. Monster was full of surprises. He owned 3 barbershops, a clothing store, and was invested into different things like restaurants, and properties as well as businesses.

I got out the car and went into the shop. It was so many niggas in here! Monster was sitting in the chair literally just got done getting cut. He smiled when he seen me.

What's up baby? He said sitting up.

I got your text I was coming to meet you! I said as he stood up.

Got damn! One dude said walking in. "Who baby moms is you fine as fuck!" The dude said. Monster cut him a look that shit him right up.

Come on for I have to kill a Nigga! He said opening the door for me to walk out first.

Don't be in there beating nobody up now! I laughed leaning against my car.

Nah Nigga's better stop playin with me. He said as he walked to his car and popped his trunk. He grabbed this black duffel bag out and put it in my trunk.

Cut it out! You bitch is bad! I laughed.

You better stop playin with me! He said wrapping his arm around my neck as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He was so much taller than me, I loved it!

What you want for dinner?

You!

Oweee you spicy! I giggled. "You most definitely gone have me but I was thinking food wise!"

Shit I don't know, you know what I like. Ima be home late though.

Oweee say that again!

What, ima be home late?!

Mmm just made my pussy wet! I laughed making him laugh and blush.

Ight keep playing ima take yo ass around the corner and bus you the fuck down!

Do it!

Get off me with yo freaky ass! He laughed kissing me.

What you want me to do with that? I laughed letting him go opening my car door.

Take it to the house and put it in the closet some where high.

Okay! I guess I'll see you later.

Ight, I won't be in toooo late!

Oh I almost forgot! I said as I reached into the glove box and grabbed the small orange envelope out. I took his hand holding it out opening the small envelope turning it upside down and letting two keys fall into his hand. He started smiling hard.

Seriously?

Yes! You now have keys to my house!

You suppose to be moving into my house not giving me keys to yours! He giggled blushing again putting the keys on his key ring. "Thank you baby!"

Your welcome I'll see you later!?

Of course. I love you!

I love you to! He leaned in and kissed me closing my door. I started my car and he went to walk back in the barbershop after I pulled off. I was missing my baby so I got back home fast. When I got there Yonna was talking to one of the housekeepers that was starting today. I greeted them both than went to take the bag upstairs. I was nosey so I did look in there. It was money and drugs. I quickly closed it back and put it on the top of my shoe shelf's.

I went into my baby room and he was napping. He was so cute. I went back to my room to undress and get into something comfortable.

My phone started ringing and it was from an unknown number. I didn't bother to pick it up cause I didn't know who it was. It went off again but this was a text message.

TEXT MESSAGE
~UNKNOWN~
"Next Time I Won't Just Shoot You, I'll Kill You! Just Cause You Moved To New York Don't Stop Shit!"

I was shocked looking at the message. I tried to call the number back and it was like it was disconnected, or one of those spam callers.

I screenshoted the message and sent it to Monster. He didn't waist anytime calling me.

"Who number is that?" He asked angry.

I don't know it literally called me I didn't answer and than I got the message. I tried to call it back and it was like the number was disconnected or something.

You want me to go get your number changed.

Noooo! I have to much important stuff coming up to change my number.

Ight. Don't answer any more weird calls or call back ima have one of my officers on my payroll retrace that number to see where it came from.

Okay.!

What my son doing?

He's sleep! Are you bringing Austin?

Yeah ima pick him up tonight on my way home.

How is he?

He's good, you already know!

And Shalease?

Shalease is....

Can we have a sit down with her?

For what?

Cause I want her to understand and know that I will never hurt or do anything to her son and put him in no kind of harms way.

I mean I feel you but I don't think it's a good idea.

Why not?

Cause I'm going to kill her!

Monster! She's your child mother!

And? You don't know the real about that bitch it's more to everything than you think it is Queen. Your a beautiful pure soul and that bitch is the devil. She don't like you and I'm always gonna put you first and protect you.

Why doesn't she like me?

Why you think bae?

I'm not trying to be her child's mom Ja'Kari! I love him like he is my very own son but I don't want to take that title from her.

Crazy part is though bae that's not why she don't like you....she can careless about Austin she doesn't like you cause you have my heart cause your my wife.

And that's why we need to have a sit down!

QUEEN NO!

Ja'Kari YES! this is important to me baby please.

I'll think about it! I can't risk anything.

Anything like what?

Like her trying to hurt you!

Why would she wanna do that? This is why we need to talk.

Queen your not understanding....

Is she the one who shot me?

No, but she was planning on it! Whoever shot you got there first before her and her friend did. Shalease was going to try and shoot you. She admitted to me that....look I can't be explaining all this shit on the phone it's to Hot for me. We can talk about this later Ight?

Okay....

Love you!

I love you to! I hung up the phone and sat on my bed thinking. I wasn't no punk and had no hoe in my blood but it was some battles you faught and some you didn't. I only ever really held a gun never actually pulled a trigger. Monster lives a whole different life style than me he's about that gun play shit and all that. And the stores he told me about Shalease she is to. So I believe it wholeheartedly when he just said she was going to shoot me. Which is all the reason why we need to sit down and all have a talk together. If I can prevent anything from happening to me than I'm going to do so. I have a child plus one to live for and take care.