48| Let's drown some kids

"Are we there yettttttt?"

"No."

"Are we there yettttttttt?"

"No-"

"Are-"

"Itto, ask me that again one more time and I will drop you off." [M/N] snapped as he pulled into the parking lot of the Beach. He sees Zhongli pull up beside them, carefully but still hitting the curb a bit. [M/N] parks and turns the car off, he moved out and stretched his limbs a bit before opening the door. Klee and Auggie raced out happily, Klee's bucket jingling a bit as she moved out and the toys moved around in it. After them, Razor and Bennett hoped out then Itto with Diluc not so far behind.

"Next time I want to get in the front," Diluc muttered as he looked at Itto and the kids hyping each other up for the water. "Besides Xiao could fit better in the back."

"No." Xiao said as he left the car's passenger seat and grabbed the towel. "if you have problems you can switch with Gorou."

Diluc rolled his eyes before [M/N] opened the trunk, taking the cooler and large blanket to lay in on the sand. Gorou pops out a bit and groans as he crawls out and stretched his arms above his head. "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah, perfectly fine," Gorou said assuringly before taking more towels and a bag. The car beside them opens and Zhongli closed it behind him. Childe left the car and stretched, showing off his muscles as Kaeya leaves the other car with Thoma, Aether, and Xingqiu while Chongyun was spraying a lot of sunblock on him. The trunk opens and Kazuha with Scaramouche came out of the trunk. Scaramouche grumbles as he flings the blanket off him and into Childe's arms. Albedo coming out the car with his own bag it's the sketchbook and his pencils in it.

"Next time I want to sit in the front." He stated and glanced to [M/N], "In your car."

" In your dreams, I was there first." Xiao huffed as he rolled his eyes a bit before moving towards the beach like everyone else. Once the majority grabbed something they left towards the sand. The kids were already trying to placed the beach blanket down with the help of Bennett and Razor. [M/N] opened the beach umbrella and sits the things down while pulling out the sunblock from his bag, " Klee, Auggie? Come here and get some sunblock." He called to the two ans they came bouncing up. [M/N] sprays the sunblock on them and rubbed it into their skin, "Can we go build sand castles?" Klee asked as she giggled when the lotion was rubbed into her chin.

" I wanted to go in the water! We can make sandcastles later!" Auggie said as he crossed his arms as Klee made a face and shakes her head, " We should go in the water!"

" No! Klee wants to make sandcastles!"

"Hey, why don't we do separate things?" [M/N] interrupted before they could really fight, " Auggie can go swimming with the others who are getting in the water. Klee can play in the sand right next to me and go in the water when she's done."

" Okay!" Klee moved to the sand a bit away from the blanket and Auggie was already heading full speed to the water where Itto was trying to dunk Childe under. Some were at the line between water and sand, dipping their toes in.

[M/N] rubbed his sunblock in and watched everyone enjoy their time, and [M/N] sat under the umbrella. His eyes stared at Auggie making sure Itto wasn't being too mean to him before feeling a shift beside him and glanced to see Diluc taking a seat beside him. " Not going to join them in the water?" He asked as he sees Kaeya enter the water and splash Thoma who laughs it seemed.

" I don't really enjoy the heat." Diluc said, he rubbed his skin with the sunblock for a few minutes before fixing his hair up into a ponytail. [M/N] glanced to him then towards the water though his eyes did catch how pale Diluc actually was not to mention the old scars from what he could assume from battle with the creatures they told him about. Though [M/N] had thought he was very muscular as well, six pack and everything.