Chapter 9 Part 2: Something Ventured, Someone Framed

3rd POV

  At the the grudgby pitch, which has basketball hoops on either side. Skara is on the pitch while Gus and Luz are in the stands.

  "This is where we play the sport," Gus explains as Skara runs at the ball, but is picked up by a griffin.

  Skara and the griffin screams. "I hate this game!" Skara screams. The griffin drops her into one of the basketball hoops. A horn blares. Gus and Luz applaud.

  "Will she be okay?" (Y/n) asks.

  "I'm sure she'll be fine," Gus says before noticing a school guard nearby, causing him to drags Luz and (Y/n) away.

  The three of them were walking past a classroom door, causing Luz to double back to look through the window. "Ooh. What's in here?"

  "The Plant Homeroom," Gus smiles as (Y/n) peers through the window.

  Various students in Plant uniforms are tending to the greenery. A carnivorous plant eats Amelia, who had been standing next to it with a clipboard.

  Willow runs over and tickles the plant's stem. It laughs and spits Amelia back up. She gives Willow a thumbs-up.

  Luz and (Y/n) waves, "Willow, hey!"

  Willow turns around and waves at the two. Gus looks through the window. "Hi."

  Willow's face falls. She shakes her head.

  Gus got the message and backed away. "Bye." Gus drags Luz and (Y/n) away again. "And this is where I spend my time. The Illusion Track Homeroom."

  "The professor evaluates three students' illusions. Emira doubles the length of her legs. Edric changes his face, outfit, and hair style. The third student is shaking as they draw their spell circle and accidentally remove their facial features.

  (Y/n) perks up when she saw Edric and Emira. She knocks on the window, gaining their attention. (Y/n) smiles and waves.

  Emira and Edric's mouth drops open. As quietly as possible, they ran towards the door and wrapped (Y/n) in a hug.

  "Oh my Titan! (Y/n)! You're here!" Edric says happily.

  "What are you doing here?" Emira asks as she lets go.

  "I don't care why," Edric complains as his grip tightened. "I'm just glad she's here."

  "Gus told us that he got our ban lifted, and wanted to give us a tour around the school." (Y/n) smiles. "And I thought I would surprise you two."

  Edric lets go and frown, "the ba-"

  "Oh look at the time, it's time for the H. A. S. meeting." Gus says as he grabs (Y/n)'s hand. The three run off before (Y/n) could say goodbye.

  ....

  "I have a bad feeling Em"

  "I know how you feel Ed."

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  At the H.A.S. room, it was an uproar as the members bangs on the table, demanding to see the two humans that Gus had promised.

  "Human Appreciation Society," Gus says as he twangs a paper clip. It is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you..."

  Luz moonwalks into the doorway, spinning around and almost falling. Luz quickly recovers as (Y/n) walks and stands beside Gus. They both takes their hoods off. "Luz, and (Y/n), the humans.