ₜₕₑ ₑₙₜᵣₐₙ𝒸ₑ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₙₑ𝓌 𝓌ₒᵣₗ𝒹

A/n : We skipped a few days, so just a heads up. And also, thanks for all the reads! It might not seem like much, but I appreciate that people take time out of their life to read a book I am making. Thank you!

Y/n POV

The dragon was training for the entrance exam, for it was tomorrow when it was due. She flew in the sky, shooting a flame in the distance. She glided happily, shooting many flames at the dummies as she thought of what attacks they would lay. She used her tail as an advantage, hitting down the dummy to the ground.

After all of the training, she went to get some lunch. She picked out a roasted fish, she used her flames instead of the " microwave " as what Aizawa called it. ' Speaking of Aizawa, where was he? ' She thought, but brushed it off afterward. She finished her lunch, and decided to go to the thing they call a store, for new clothing.

She walked around, looking for her money. She found her wallet, and walked out of the apartment. She closed the door behind her, taking a deep breath as she made her way towards the elevator. She pressed the ' Lobby. ' button, waited patiently for the doors to open once again. Once they did, she walked out her H/C hair waving behind her. She walked out of the apartment building, going to the nearest bus.

She arrived at the store, looking for clothing that suits her style. She found a F/C shirt/croc top and a S/C shorts, for it was summer. She wasn't used to the " modern " age yet, but she did like what it looked like. She grabbed a few clothes, accessories, swimsuits, shoes, and anything else her heart desired.

She was walking out, right after she had paid for everything. She kept her head held low, her H/C hair covering her face. She bumped into someone, who then said " WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING! " It was a tall male, looking to be the same age as her. He had spiky ash blonde hair, and red piercing eyes that pinned her down like a eagle. She flinched at the loud noise, muttering a sorry before walking out making sure not to bump into anyone else.

Her ears pinned to the back of her head, she looked up at the tall apartment building, walking in, and repeating what she did the way she came out. She finally got to the door, opening it. She walked in, placing her bags onto the ground. She planted onto the bed in a starfish position, groaning in annoyance. " when can I go home? This place is just.. ew. " she said half lying half telling the truth. She started filling up her wardrobe with her clothes.

Once she finished, she went into the bathroom combing down her messy hair; she looked at the time, seeing it was around 2:00 pm. She sighed, looking around the house. She found a large box like object, it was all black. ' Aizawa said this was a TV? ' She thought, looking at it with curiosity. Now, she just has to figure out how to work it. She looked around the house, seeing a rectangular object with buttons. She picked it up, observing the buttons. They had different shapes imprinted onto them, so she pressed the one. All of a sudden the TV flashed a bright light, and it was on.

    " uh.. I think I broke it. " She said nervously, it had a human on it talking about villain attacks. " hm, well, I don't mind this. Hopefully he won't either. " She shrugged, brushing it off. She sat down, listening to the so called " news. "

Skip..

It was around the time of night when she started training with the dummies. She was just now finishing the rest of it, getting ready to go inside. When she got inside the apartment building, she walked up towards the elevator and went to her room. She reached it a few moments afterward. She decided to go to sleep, as she didn't want to socialize at the moment.

The next morning

Ding ,

Ding,

Ding,

" OKAY IM GETTING UP. " she yelled, looking around, not seeing anything that could have made the noise. So it continues. She groaned, getting up onto her feet, walking over towards the noise. She turned it off and walked out to get ready.

   She got her clothing on, for today she was doing the entrance exam. ' yay, so fun. ' she thought sarcastically, ' Thor please save me. '

   She brushed her hair, it looked rather dull with it down, so she put it into two ponytails on each side of her head. She nodded, brushing her teeth, and then grabbing something to eat right before running out of the apartment. She was almost late, since it was 12:00 pm, so she turned into her large reptilian version of herself. Jumping into the elevator. People were looking at her weird, as if she was unacceptable, yet she didn't care. She ran out of the building, jumping into the air knocking people down in the process. She flew over, knowing where to go. She reached there in a matter of minutes, just in time for the speech. She walked up to a familiar boy, the spiky blonde hair possible to spot anywhere.

  " Hello, I think we've met before. " she tapped him with a large paw, he turned around with a annoyed face. " Who the hell...are you? " he asked. ' oh, that's right.. I'm still a dragon. ' she sweat dropped and covered herself with her wings, transforming into a familiar human. " It was you who bumped into me at the store?! WHAT IS A EXTRA LIKE YOU DOING HERE?! " he yelled at her. Her ears drooped, as she winced before saying, " Yup, it's me, wow so cool, right? " she said with a halfhearted smile, scratching the back of her head.

She looked up, her hair waving behind her as she saw a man with long yellow hair. He had skiing glasses?.. and he was about to announce the begging of the test. ' here goes nothing, let's see if I can get in. '

—————
Word count:1038 words