Shot 2

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan face off! And some moments between them, Sanskar impressed by Swara and gets attracted toward her in one instance.

In Morning!

In Film city!

Swara and all are as usual waiting for SM to come so shooting starts, and they take sigh seeing him arrived with his guards wearing goggles styling himself in a herioc style.

Swara place his seat, he take his seat, she give him water. He drink it looks at her a while from top to toe find her wearing a long skirt and a top with scrap around her hairs looking like a doll. He unknowingly admire her simple natural beauty but soon turn his face straight before she caught him checking her out.

Sanskar : script!

Swara give him script instantly in one voice as he told her yesterday. He hold the script and start reading it.

Sanskar : ( while reading) bring juice!

Swara : Yes sir.

Sanskar : which one?

Swara : orange juice!

Sanskar : smart girl!! ( smirkingly  sign her to go).

She go from there and soon bring orange juice for him and give to him. He take it and drink while reading his script.

Sanskar : I have told something to you yesterday, miss spot girl!  ( while putting eyes on papers).

Swara : ( think for a while about what he is talking then take sigh) I brought your tiffin sir.

Sanskar : hmmm! Again smartness!!! Good. You know what you are perfect for this job. I wanted such a understanding spot girl only who understand my words before saying. Impressive! ( surprising her by his praise).

Swara : Thanks sir! ( composing herself).

He again pay attention on his script.

Sanskar : dress, makeup, shoes!!

Soon makeup girl and a boy with his many dress and shoes.

The makeup girl start doing his makeup while he sits and reading his script, Swara stands quietly and see this, one thing she understood! He is very dedicated to his work, his attention and dedication for his work can be seen easily though he come late, show tantrums but once he is in work mood, he is serious. She impressed by his hardwork for his work.

Sanskar: ( after makeup) come spot girl in changing room, I mean you will stand outside and i will inside and you will select the dress, its your job! Is that okay?

Swara nod yes with slight embarrassed cheek recalling yesterday's incident where she entered inside, he go ahead while she move behind him.

In changing room!

He go inside and show her wearing all dresses one by one and then asked her to select one, this time she selected seriously understanding her work.

And both move for their rehearsal, Sanskar practicing dialogues.

Sanskar : spot girl! Come in front of me and hold script and correct me if I speak anything wrong.

Swara stand in front of him holding his script while he is practicing his dialogues with his intensity and charm impressing her. She show him thumbs up. He sign her to move aside.