2022 MAJOR UPDATE: Submit your questions!

Hello everyone, I have decided to re-purpose this book into Witchcraft Q&As!

You simply comment or message me your question about Witchcraft, Occultism, or New Age practices, and I will answer to the best of my abilities :D

You can ask about any area of witchcraft, occultism, or new age practices, but please note that most of my knowledge is in broom closet witchcraft, S.A.S.S. witchcraft, mind/placebo witchcraft, chaos magick, and crystal magick!

Feel free to ask me about:
> the basics of witchcraft (meditation, grounding, centring, energy work, etc)
> book recommendations
> Wicca (tools, initiation, covens, etc)
> types of paganism (Celtic paganism, Norse paganism, Hellenism, Kemetism, etc)
> omnism & other witchcraft-related religions
> combining witchcraft/paganism with Christianity
> types of theism in witchcraft (monotheism, polytheism, pantheism, atheism, agnosticism, etc)
> witchcraft ethics
> divination (tarot, pendulums, runes, astrology etc)
> protection
> cleansing methods
> altars
> deities/spirits
> sabbats
> the moon, the sun, planets
> herbs & plants
> stones & crystals
> the basics of spellwork
> types of magick (shadow magick, chaos magick poppet magick, draconic magick, witch bottles, etc)
> types of witchcraft (kitchen witchery, ceremonial witchcraft, hedge witchcraft, etc)
> literally anything about broom closet witchcraft
> witchcraft on-the-go, travel witchcraft
> witchcraft on a budget
> spoonie witchcraft
> and lots, lots more!

Please be as specific as possible. Give me some context to your question. So not just "Elements?", ask me "Can you tell me the basics of the elements in witchcraft? Earth, air, fire, water, etc?" This just helps me to answer your question quicker and more succinctly :)

You can also request tips, cheat-sheets, & graphics. e.g. "Can you give me a tarot cheat-sheet?", "What are your best tips for burning candles in the broom closet?", "Can I get some money-saving tips?", "Can you make me a graphic on circle casting?", etc.

I do not provide services. Please don't ask me to cast spells for you, perform divination readings, or interpret your readings. However, you can ask me for advice on what kind of spell to cast or what ingredients you should include if you are experiencing some kind of problem you want to solve.

If I can't answer a question, I will try to give you some pointers on where you can find out more. For instance, if you ask about faery magick I can give you some book recommendations and some good YouTube channels to watch :)

Feel free to provide your own answers to other people's questions. The more the merrier :D