Chapter 114

When I walked out of the prison, a misty light rain fell outside.

Lin Xichen's mood at the moment is like this weather.

Maybe it was because he was getting old, he had experienced too much, and unexpectedly came up with such bizarre thoughts.

Qi Linqing is Fu Yi, how could it be possible?

Lin Xichen crouched back, coughing and laughing at his boldness.

However, the idea of ​​awkwardness is still spreading a little bit.

Lin Xichen thought carefully.

The student who helped him in the car asked worriedly, "Master, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Lin Xichen waved his hand. As if suddenly remembering something, he said, "Remember to send me the photos sent by Ren Xinyuan as soon as possible."

The student nodded, his gaze fell on Lin Xichen's vicissitudes of life, and he couldn't help but say, "You have to pay attention to your body."

"I can save it."

Lin Xichen climbed into the car and sat in the back row, putting his crutches aside.

The mountain road on the return journey was a bit bumpy. He closed his eyes, his body swayed slightly as the car turned.

He remembered the hundreds of lost techniques that Qi Linqing easily contributed.

Obviously it has been lost for thousands of years, why is it suddenly born now?

Maybe all this will not be a coincidence.

A few days later.

When Huang Yuchen returned home, he felt that something was wrong with his father.

For example, Lin Xichen suddenly asked him, "Do you think Qi Linqing is like an ancient person?"

?

Huang Yuchen's black question mark face.

"What are you talking about, old man."

Lin Xichen: "According to my observation, he is not like his peers at all. Just say you, know how to play Weibo, right? He doesn't have to. He usually draws and drinks tea, and his hobbies are very classical."

Huang Yuchen wiped off his cold sweat and said, "Maybe people are just relatively low-key."

Lin Xichen looked at him, pondered for a moment and said: "Yuchen, you are my only great-grandson and my last family member in this world. Today I want to tell you a secret. Otherwise, if you want to rot into the coffin, I will be in my heart. It's really uncomfortable."

"You say."

Huang Yuchen raised his eyebrows, secretly happy.

Is it possible that the old man wants to tell him where the valuable antique calligraphy and painting are hidden in the house?

Lin Xichen beckoned to him, "Come here."

Huang Yuchen hurriedly leaned over and raised his ears.

Lin Xichen said in a very heavy tone:

"I found that Qi Linqing is very likely to paint Sheng Fu Yi himself. He is our ancestor."

The corners of Huang Yuchen's mouth twitched.

The old man's brain is broken?

The time soon turned to the end of March, and major colleges and universities officially opened.