57

Everybody was in the waiting room waiting on the doctor to come back with some new information

Everybody was in the waiting room waiting on the doctor to come back with some new information. It crazy how my sister was waiting like I am when I was in the hospital and now i'm doing the same.

She had Just left from my house. I knew something was wrong I should've said something but by the shit Makai just told us I don't even believe that would've made a difference.

I just know looking after Aiden made her feel some type of way especially after she had a miscarriage, I wish she would've told me.

"Family of Kaelyn Robinson." The doctor announced and we all looked up and she walked over to us.

"Is she okay?" Mama J asked.

"I'm sorry but we haven't gotten an update yet. Is there anyone i can speak to that might know her medical history or anything dealing with her mental." She said. "I just need to ask some questions." She added.

"All of us to be honest." My dad mumbled and I looked beside me at Makai. He ain't said nothing since we got here, he just been zoned out looking at the floor.

"All of you can follow me." She said as Me, Makai, Mama J, And my dad got up.

Sitting the car seat down, I grabbed Aiden and Held him as we were in a empty waiting room and the doctor closed the door.

"Okay, I know some of these questions may be difficult so please take your time....we need to know if this happened before?"

"Yeah." My dad said.

"And when was that sir?" She asked.

"Two years ago When she was 17." He said and I looked down. "She had to be put on suicide watch for a lil." He said.

"Does she have any disorders?" She asked.

"Anxiety and Bipolar depression." I spoke up.

"And at what age was she diagnosed with those two?" She asked.

"She was diagnosed with anxiety at 8 and 13 with bipolar depression." My dad said and Makai clenched his jaw and sighed.

"Do you know when she started to self harm?" She asked and the room was quiet for a while.