Lunar?!

With the Boboiboys
(No one's POV)

Boboiboy woke up to a sharp feeling of pain in his head and chest. He's eyes opened to now see white light instead of just a void of dark but he hardly noticed as he made his way to where Dark should have been sleeping. He knew something was wrong but he had to know what. As he made his way to Lunar he stumbled slightly causing him to yelp slightly, waking the others up as well. Quake instantly asked what was wrong only to receive no answer. The elementals that had just been woken up got worried as they watch their blind leader quickly make his way to Lunar hammock.

Lunar's POV

I work up light headed with my chest slightly aching and my heartbeat fluttering. I was not sure what was happening or if it was even bad as I still felt calm. It was a feeling like starting the journey to where I am meant to be. But that definitely did not make sense. I am where I am supposed to be as long as I am with Boboiboy and the other elementals. I heard commotion coming from the others. They were heading towards me. I started to feel lighter and it was not just because I was lightheaded. I knew I was disappearing but I could not understand why. I had just joined the others. I just met the a couple days ago. I did not want to leave them. Why was I being taken from them?! I started to cry quietly as they came closer. When they reached me Boboiboy instantly hugged me. My eyes widened in surprise before I closed them and cried into Boboiboy's shoulder. He was shaking slightly but that was the only indication that he was crying as well. I broke as more arms wrapped around me and I said, "I want to stay with all of you!" Boboiboy hugged me tighter as he said, "You will. I promise." I cried harder but still quiet as I heard this. I hope he's right.

Boboiboy's POV

I woke up to sharp pains in my head and even more so in my chest. I knew something was wrong but I did not know what. I quickly realized that Lunar was the one that the pain was coming from. As I opened my eyes to see only white I swiftly made my way to Lunar's hammock despite not being able to see. I knew I was being loud feeling my way around and I woke the others up but I did not care at all. Something was wrong with Lunar. As I got to him the pain decreased and I realized that whatever was happening did not actually feel wrong. It was strange. I could feel everything Lunar was feeling, not just some of it. We were both scared and confused. But, despite this, we were also curious and, well, I can not describe it. Almost comforted but not exactly. Kinda like we were finding a piece of ourselves. As I got to him he looked at me with quiet tears saying he wanted to stay with us. I was not sure what to say to that. He was staying with us. I could feel it. I paused my train of thought for a minute. I knew he was staying with us but I could feel that he did not. He was more scared than me. He was terrified. I hugged him tighter, not really sure when I hugged him to begin with, and said, "You will. I promise." I am not good with promises but I know this is one that I can keep. I am sure of it. Then I felt a shift of energy in my head and chest. I knew he was physically disappearing. I held him tighter still but I was careful not to hurt him. It was firm but still gentle. He was leaning on me for comfort now. Then I felt his weight lighten a bit. He kept getting lighter, like I was holding a nothing but energy that wanted to escape into the fading night. Then my arms fell against me. I fell to the ground somewhat in shock. I was no longer holding Lunar. He was not here. Wait...
...no he was here. I could still feel him. We were a part of each other again. I could feel that he knew this too and was relieved. Why was he relieved? Did he not want his own body? To be able to walk around by himself whenever he wanted? I got the answers before I fully had formed the thought. No he didn't want to go on his own path. He felt he needed me as much as I needed him. We were still parts of a whole. Then I felt arms around me, Quake. Then more four more people joined, Thorn, Blaze, Ice and Cyclone. Another pair of arms, Solar. Then there was the clearing of a throat followed by another person joining the hug, Thunderstorm. I was surprised he joined us at first. He did not remember us so he should not trust us. But, as I felt him join the hug, I realized that he did still trust and care for us even if he is still wary. I jolt went through us all. Not painful like Thunders lightning but still just as sudden. Another person had joined the group hug, not seen but definitely felt, Lunar. The others gasped at the feeling. I realized they had thought Lunar was gone. They then all untensed ever so slightly relieved that Lunar was indeed not gone. He was the last to gone us but we all still cared for him. He was just as important as all the other elementals. I know I am the 'original' as they have called me but I am no more important than them. It takes all nine of us being together to make any of us whole. We all stood there for a few seconds, comforted, but as we separated there were new questions. Why did that happen to Lunar? Was that supposed to happen? Was it a good thing? As if we had not started out with enough.

Hey guys sorry it took so long for this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it and, as usual, if not maybe next time. I'll try not to take so long for the next one. Let me know what you think. See ya!