Chapter 115

Netizens saw this Weibo and exploded.

The Sina server crashed directly that night.

[Good card]

[It's stuck and it's stuck]

[what happened? ]

[I heard that Sina employees next door are already working overtime urgently]

Some unidentified people who eat melon are popularized by fans Qi Linqing×Zhong Chen's CP.

[Sisters go into the pit together! ]

[No loss for shares]

[Sweet death does not pay for life]

[Mom asked me why I always giggled in the room alone]

[They are simply my source of happiness ooooo]

[Zhong Chen is too cute to be jealous]

[I announce his new nickname is: Vinegar in the World]

[Husband gives it to him! We are not allowed to rob him]

...

When Fu Hanri visited this Weibo, he was in a daze.

When has he thought about sending such a show of affection to Qi Lele in the future when he and Qi Lele are public.

While in a daze, Fu Hanri suddenly received a call from an unknown number.

He frowned slightly, and few people knew his phone number.

"Hello?" He chose to connect carefully.

A low male voice came from the other end of the phone: "Thank you, please come to Qi's house and take back the things you gave Qi Lele."

Fu Hanri recognized who it was from his voice in almost a second.

"Throw it away, or feed the dog." He sneered.

Qi Yingjun was angry, "Throw away hundreds of thousands of things?! It's too wasteful!"

Fu Hanri was speechless to this rich but thrifty president.

"Then you keep it for yourself."

Qi Yingjun smiled angrily, "You mean I am a dog?"

Fu Hanri was silent for a long while.

He actually thinks Qi Junjun is a little cute inexplicably? He must be crazy.

"I didn't say it."

...

In the next period of time, Qi Linqing entered a busy working state again.

In addition to class and class for students, every day is to prepare a collection of oil paintings and take time to participate in the variety show filming of "National Treasure".

"National Treasure" is a variety show co-produced by the Central Radio and Television. The background is very hard. It cooperates with large key museums across the country. The host will explain the treasures of each museum in depth, and lead the audience to explore and dig into the history behind. The mystery.

As a tutor of traditional Chinese painting, Qi Linqing is responsible for ancient paintings.

Although he is the youngest, no one has questioned him now.

Everyone knows his strength.

The first episode was recorded in the Forbidden City Museum, and the content of the explanation is the treasure of the town hall-"Ten Thousand Miles of Landscape".