The Duchess of Bedford Territory- June of 2300

It is the Pagan Year of 2300, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is granted a divorce from Lord Andrew Charles Howard and with the divorce it is frees Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to marry.

In the same year her eldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is going to marry his second cousin, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart. 

Lord Richard William Carey is 55 years old, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell is 50 years old and nearly all of Lady Karissa's children are grown all but Lady Caroline Matilda, Lord Albert Edward, Lady Sophia Dorothea, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann.

Lord Richard William Carey has been waiting for 24 years old to marry Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell and finally his wish is coming true, and they share two beautiful children together, Lady Caroline Matilda

 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence, Duke of Langley Territory

It is June 21, 2300, all of Lady Karissa's daughters are around her to help her prepare her for her wedding to Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Beford Territory and her eldest daughter has been Duchess of Norfolk Territory for a year, and she is 30 years old, and she has a daughter, Lady Karissa Ann who is 5 years old.

Both Lady Karissa's daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, and her granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard are going to be her flower girls and Lady Caroline Matilda is going to be maid of honor,  Lady Elizabeth is going to her matron of honor, and Lady Samhain, Lady Anastasia Christina, Lady Sophia Dorothea are going to be her bridesmaids and her sons, Lord Albert Edward and Lord Benjamin Lawrence are going to be groomsmen but it Lord Thomas William Carey who is going to be Lord Richard Williiam Carey 's best man.

Lord Frederick William Howard III, Lord Patrick William Howard II, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III are ushers at their wedding along with Kevin Thomas Riley and Richard Williams.

Lady Karissa is wearing a simple wedding dress of Regency style and all of the children are wearing shades of blue.

Finally, Lady Paulina tells everyone it is time to head out for the garden at Beltane Manor and all the ladies line up and it is Lord David William Beck Senior that escorts Lady Karissa up the aisle to marry his third cousin, Lord Richard William Carey.

One by one all the ladies walk up the aisle and finally the wedding music starts to play, and the Lord David and Lady Karissa start up walk up the aisle in the garden and Lord Richard William and Lord Thomas who are both third cousins turn around and watch their third cousin, Lord David William Beck walk Lady Karissa up the aisle.

In the back pew sits Lord Andrew Charles and he watches Lorrd David walk Lady Karissa up the aisle to marry his second cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey.

Finally, Lord David with Lady Karissa reach the altar and the high priestess starts the Pagan Hand fastening ceremony, and they exchange wedding vows with each other as well as sterling silver claddagh wedding rings.

Pagans don't wear gold but sterling silver.

The High Priestess pronounces them husband and wife and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard -Carey nee Lowell becomes Duchess of Bedford Territory from 2300-2330 and she was Duchess of Norfolk Territory from 2275-2299 and Marchioness of Pembroke Territory from 2275-2330.

The Marquess of Pembroke passed onto Lady Isabella Karissa Howard upon the death of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell in 2330 and Lady Isabella Karissa Howard is the daughter of her eldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell spent the last 30 years of their lives living in between Beltane Manor that went to her youngest daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2330, and Bedford Castle that passed onto her daughter, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey in 2331 at the death of Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord Andrew Charles Viscount passed onto his grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II, the second son of his oldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard in 2331, and his Dukedom of Westminster passed onto Lord Anthony Christopher as his eldest son.

Lady Caroline Matilda's granddaughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey inherited the Dukedom from her mother, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey in 2372 and she was twenty-year-old, and she governed Bedford Territory from 2372-2420.