Chapter Two

POV: Y/N

Y/N: What the fu-

I stop myself seeing that she has a smile on her face.

Medusa: Once again, are you my master?

Y/N: D-Do you mean this?

I show her the command seals. She then smiles even more.

Medusa: So you are my master. My name is Medusa. I am your servant for this Holy Grail War.

Y/N: Holy Grail War? What's that?

Medusa: You really don't know, master?

Y/N: Not really, just heard of it now.

Medusa: Alright then. The Holy Grail War is a war between Mages but are more referred to as 'Masters'. These Mages then fight one another and whoever comes out on top gets the prize.

Y/N: What's the prize? 

Medusa: The prize is the Grail itself. The Grail is a holy cup that can grant you any wish that you seek.

Y/N: Any wish!? Even resurrection!?

Medusa: Yes. Even resurrection.

Y/N: 'So if I win, I can resurrect my parents?'

Medusa: Are you okay, master?

Y/N: Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine, just a lot to process.

Medusa: Don't worry, master. With me by your side, I'll make sure we don't lose.

Y/N: Thank you, Medusa. Also, you can call me Y/N if you'd like.

Medusa: Y/N... I like the ring of that. I shall call you that name from now on.

The place where her eyes were supposed to be was covered by a blindfold. Even then, I just didn't care about it that much.

Y/N: So, you want to go upstairs? I could cook something for us.

Medusa: Cook? 

Y/N: Yeah. I can make food.

Medusa blushes a little.

Medusa: I-I never really learned how to cook, could you show me how to, Y-Y/N.

I have never blushed harder than I ever did in my life. We went upstairs to the kitchen and I started showing her how to cook. She was pretty taller than me so I had to basically manuever my way around her to show her what to cook and cut etc. After like 45 minutes, we made a pretty decent hamburger and fresh cut fries. I took both our plates to the table and we sat at opposite ends of each other.

Medusa: Wow. I never knew something so simple would taste so delicious.

Y/N: Yep. There's lots more recipes to try if we ever do get time in the future. 

We finish our plates and clean the dishes. Medusa left before me but I went upstairs and heard a page flipping so I thought she was reading a book. I open the door and I see this.

 I open the door and I see this