when Jihyo and your daughter fight over you (requested)

You walked through the door with heavy shoulders and a long sigh on your lips.

You had a really long and exhausting day and it had taken a toll on you mentally.

The only thing that got you through it was the thought of coming home to your girls.

Sadly, you had to work a couple of hours over than usual, and so it made the wait to finally get home feel like an eternity.

But now, you're home.

You were about to call out for Jihyo and your daughter but before you even got the chance to, they were running down the stairs.

"Mommy, you're home!" Your six-year-old said as she hugged your legs tightly.

Jihyo couldn't help but chuckle as she watched your precious daughter hug you tightly.

"She's been watching the driveway for most of the day. But I occupied her with a tea party when I found out that you wouldn't get home at your usual time."

"Oh," You smiled and bent down to kiss your daughter's head softly. "I'm sorry. I didn't exactly want to but I had to."

"It's okay, baby. No worries. We were fine here, just the two of us." She assured before pecking your lips. "Isn't that right, baby?"

"Yeah," Your daughter said.

"I'm happy to be home. Now I can spend some time with my girls!" You grinned.

"I call mommy! Mommy is mine!" Your daughter yelled and Jihyo gasped.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Jihyo pouted before she looked at you, smirking a little before she said, "I want some time with mommy too."

You rolled your eyes, knowing it would be innocent towards your daughter but with the smirk on Jihyo's lips, the look in her eyes, and the way she said mommy, you knew what she meant.

"I said it first,"

Jihyo tickled your daughter's sides until she was giggling and pulling away from you.

"Mine, all mine," Jihyo said as she threw her arms around you.

"No, mine!" Your daughter said as she tried to push Jihyo away from you before she just hugged you tighter than her mom could.

The sight was precious, you couldn't deny that.

"Why should I have to choose?" You asked with a grin as you lovingly stared at them. "I had a hard day. I love both of my girls very much and nothing would make me happier than spending time together as a family - all three of us."

"Okay." Your daughter said as she let you go.

"Sound good, babe?" You asked Jihyo and watched her nod.

"Sounds perfect."

You watched your daughter race up the stairs to run into your and Jihyo's room, where you wanted to relax in bed while cuddling them both.

"I missed you." You said before kissing her lips.

"I missed you too."

She continued to kiss you for a moment until your daughter became impatient.

"Mommy, hurry!"

You and Jihyo pulled away, laughing as she took your hand and began to walk to the stairs.

"Let's go, mommy,"

You rolled your eyes once more before reaching the bedroom, where you looked forward to spending some time with your two favorite girls in the world.