chapter 21

This was supposed to end here but I can't stop me lol

Next is the epilogue hehe💜

What a song my god 😭😭

______________________________

3 years later

"Mmhn tae y-you feel so-------so good inside..." Jungkook moaned when he felt that warmth inside him again.

"So good baby... You're so addictive i can't stop" Taehyung said thrusting inside him like a tiger in rut.

It took only few more thrusts and Movements to take Jungkook and Taehyung both in pure bliss of heaven Jungkook was close as asked Taehyung's permission who kissed his mouth and nodded.

"AH NGH~~ T-TAE"Jungkook came staining the sheets and Taehyung who was inside him. It didn't took much time for Taehyung to get close to the climax too.

He buried his face in Jungkook's neck and closed his teary eyes. Jungkook smiled weakly and hugged his head close as he clenched around Taehyung for the last time as he felt Taehyung releasing his pleasure inside him.

"Ahh mmh" Taehyung choked on moan but then he felt Jungkook pressing kisses on his head.

"Tae..baby?" Jungkook asked his well-being and covered both of them with a warm blanket which was laying on the ground. He left Taehyung shivering so he put the blanket on them .

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his teary eyes raised his head so his chin was on Jungkook's right swell.

"Sthabelly?" Jungkook smiled nodding understanding that taehyung slipped in his Little space which was not new for him.

Because the first time when he did the deed after pleasure Jungkook Taehyung directly slipped in his little space because of the over- simulations and because he was sensitive too.

Actually, that's the reason Jungkook mostly doesn't let Taehyung dominante him. He mostly rides Taehyung but there are times when Taehyung becomes too much Dominant and well Jungkook---

He's a hoe for his Dom hubby too so he doesn't mind.

But... Little space or not , Taehyung nevertheless gives the aftercare to Jungkook like----

"Sower?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook smiled kissing his forehead and nodded. "Hmm.. let's go Bubba" Jungkook said getting up all naked with his naked hubby running to shower.

Taehyung held Jungkook's wait when he was massaging the Little's head with shampoo and cleaned all Taehyung's body.

But when Jungkook needed to clean himself he Taehyung decide to return the favor On which, Jungkook denied but taehyung pouted holding his waist tighter.

"Pwease Mommy lemme klean chu" Taehyung said pouting looking adorable as ever.

"Baby it's be right now who should take care of you" Jungkook said sighing. "Nuuuuuuu!! Me can do thoo!!" He said and Jungkook chucked.