WIN ME IF YOU CAN:2

The next day sana woke up from her bed. Everything that happened the day before felt like a dream. Sana was pretty mad. She didn't do classes that day and went straight home after getting rejected.

Sana's pov:

I seriously want to forget yesterday as a bad dream. Like did she really rejected ME??! SHE REJECTED MINATOZAKI SANA?!!!
Argh. What does she think she is?!!! So what if she is a Ching or cho or whatever her last name is. I am so mad right now.

She even has the dare to challenge me. What did she say yesterday again ...oh yeah 'win me if you can ' tsk. I am sure she is acting to get my attention. Hmph. After all no one can get rid of my charms.

I am right now applying make up in my face. While applying make up I remembered something. People took video of me confessing tzuyu...... right?

*Gasp*

I gasped and quickly took my phone. I opened our departments group chat. My widened seeing the chats.

Future of arts
(batch:2024 )

Winxme:

*Posted a video*

Lolxlol:

Woah. This is the first time. Did sana just really got rejected??

Kyungwu:

Yeah dude. It was a really legendary moment. Hahaha. It was funny. Hahahaha.

Yoonji:

Daebak. I like that tzuyu girl from businesses department.

Winxme:

Same. She is something else. I have never seen someone that straightforward.

PrincessPrincess:

Hahaha sanas face is so funny. After all she deserved it.

Yoojin:

Hey , don't you think you are being rude? She is in this group chat you know......

PrincessPrincess:

I know and I don't give a fuck. I said the facts. Thank you.

Kinjin:

LoL , I wonder if she would be able to show up after this. I mean it's so embarrassing. I would die in that place If I was her.

PrincessPrincess:

She should be embarrassed. Like did you heard that tzuyu girl saying, "cause my standards are high. " That was fucking savage.

I saw all the comments my classmates were making. Fuck. They are right. It's a really embarrassing thing for me. They would literally make fun of me because of this.

I can't miss my class too. Cause if I do than they would think I am afraid of tzuyu's challenge and I actually lost. NO!! I can't let that happen.

I looked myself into the mirror and took a deep breath closing my eyes.

"Sana....you can do it. You have to go!! Yes!! I am confident!! It's just some days. I have to act like I love her with everything and then break her heart. Yeah. That's it. " I said to myself.

But.....what if I fall for her?? Nope. I mean why would I? I literally hate her. Falling in love with her isn't even in my option.

After applying makeup and all I put my hand in my waist and posed like a model. I am satisfied with my look.