Chapter 25

Karina's POV

"Karina, wake your lazy ass up, it's time to prepare." I groaned when I heard Aeri's annoying voice. I covered my face with a pillow but she took it away. I glared at her.

"What's with the early noise pig?" I rolled my eyes at her and she just sighed.

"We're leaving tonight, remember? Today is our last day right?" Oh right, I almost forgot. I quickly got up but I froze when I felt my head hurts. Fucking hangover. I held my head and Aeri seems to notice it.

"Hangover?" she asked in a very concern way and I nodded.

"I just drank more than usual last night, so yeah, this must be hangover." I frowned. I really really messed up last night and I'm embarrassed that Winter was the one who took care of me.

"I gotta admit, that confession of yours is.. just.. wow.." Aeri complimented as she sat down beside me. I slightly pushed her and my confession last night flashed back.

"I.. it.. just all came from the bottom of my heart.. you know.." I sighed and I can feel her caressing my back.

"I see. So.. what are you going to do? What's your plan?" I looked at her, confused.

"What? What do you mean?"

"When are you going to confess to her? Directly?" I gasped at her question and shook my head.

"No way! No fucking way Aeri." I exclaimed which made her flinched a bit. I stood up and sighed. I was about to go outside but I bumped into someone. I knew who it was based on the perfume, it's Winter. I avoid eye contact with her and stepped outside but she held my wrist to stop me.

"Hi, good morning Jiminie." Winter greeted me and I can feel that she's smiling. I shifted my head to face her and boom, I was stunned by her appearance, such a fine young woman ey. I smiled at her and she took me to sit with her.

"Hi Winter, uhmm, can I at least go outside? I want some fresh air, if you don't mind." I asked and she sighed.

"You sure you okay?" I nodded but I half-lied, my head really hurts. I saw Aeri stood up while shaking her head.

"Just remember best, don't procrastinate about confessing. Just tell that person what you feel ASAP or else, someone might stole your precious away." I was speechless by Aeri's words, she's right, I need to do it but how? I don't have the courage to do so. Aeri gave me a small tap on my shoulder before leaving. I looked at Winter and she looks confused and she's frowning?

"What's with the long face?" I asked and she just shook her head. Winter stood up and gave me a small smile before leaving me dumbfounded. What's with her?

-

It's already 4 pm yet my things aren't ready yet. I'm sitting here at the sand, waiting for the sunset to come. I'm still wondering what to do. Arghh I'm so confused right now! Aeri's right! What if that bitch Lia stole her? There's so many what ifs running through my head! Ah I can't think straight! I messed with my hair out of frustration but I felt a presence beside me.

"Looks like someone's going to get bald." I quickly fix myself and faced her, Winter. When I turned to look at her, she has her hands on her pockets, woah.. someone's looking extra attractive huh. I beckoned her to come sit with me and she happily obeyed.

"Looks like someone's stalking me." I teased which made her chuckle.

"I am not." Winter said which made me rolled my eyes at her. I suddenly felt her touch on my hand.