Prologue

Future From Me

Prologue

Hello Me From The Future

"I'm just a tea plant on the ground,

desiring to reach P'Newt in the sky."

Baicha's Quote

Have you ever secretly fallen in love with someone? And that person didn't even know that you existed?

I have had a crush on a senior since middle school. He was the most popular boy among the students, even the girls from other schools were crazy about him. His popularity sealed him the title University Moon[1] and he was dubbed 'tens-of-thousands-likes and thousands-of-shares P'Newt'.

However, I had never talked to him. Not even once.

He was so handsome, one would literally die in his presence. The angels would inevitably blush and even the devils would have no choice but to surrender to him. One look at his photo was enough to make my heart race, let alone meeting him in person. He could simply be walking around the university and the girls would start squealing. The boys wouldn't be spared either, as they would also not be able to take their eyes off him.

As for me, who had been secretly in love with him for such a long time, I suffered to control my scream whenever I saw him. My heart would feel like it was going to explode every time.

Besides his appearance - tall, firm, fair skin, beautiful eyes, pretty smile - his talents were just as outstanding.

He was an all-rounded top student during high school. He used to win the gold medals from basketball competitions. He used to play the piano for the school band. Now, he was a college student who received a 4.00 GPA and the highest score in the faculty of medicine - almost full marks in every subject.

How could he be so perfectly handsome and smart like this? It's no wonder that I fell for him with every part of my being.

Furthermore, he had such an angelic personality.

He was like the sun, bright and warm. He was polite, kind and friendly with everyone. He always wore a nice smile on his face. This angelic smile would always attack my heart.

Just thinking about him could turn me insane. My heart would beat so fast as if it would jump out of my chest.

However, a commoner like me had no hope of being with him. It was my fault to fall in love with such a perfect person, but we were both male. It was simply impossible between us.

Well, I had never expected anything beyond that though. It was enough for me to see him from a distance. Plus, let's not mention making eye contact, his handsomeness alone could attack me with critical damage, knocking me out under his feet.

How could I talk to him? His voice was so soft that my ear could melt into syrup sticking on his shoes.

Because he was too dangerous for my heart, I tried to keep my distance from him most of the time. Whenever he turned towards me, I would lower my head. Whenever he came closer, I would run away.

There was only one time that he talked to me, and I was still embarrassed until now.

"Nong[2] krub[3], you dropped a pen."

That was in high school. I might have been too excited, as I had no idea when I dropped my pen. And I still regret it until now. At least, I should've said thank you, but I was too nervous and ran away. He probably thought that I was a person with no manners.