Engagement

Let's Continue-

It was the next day.. One of the beautiful days of their lives.. 

 It was 4 pm in the morning. The family members were in their rooms. The wedding planners were at the venue. They were doing the preparations. 

One hour passed like this only. The wedding planners need any one of the family member for some work. 

They called Aryan..

Designer( Ashi )- Hello, sir

Aryan(Sleepy)- Ji 

Ashi- Ap pls aiye na bahr. Hme kuch kaam hai. Bs check krlo ek bar fir kuch problem hui toh.. please aa jao ap.

Aryan- Madm, apko mai hi mila hu.. Kisi or ko bula lo pls

Ashi- Hmare paas apka hi number hai.. Mr Piyush ji ne kha tha ki aapko contact krein jb bhi koi kaam ho.. Or kon hai.. ?

Aryan- Sid, chitra, koel, Prathmesh ye sb hai na inhe phone krlo. Ye log aa jayenge. 

Aneesh- Mtlb ap nhi aa rhe hain..?

Aryan- please..

2 designer(Sam)- Kya pls sir.. apke bhai ki engagement hai fir bhi itna drama kr rhe hain..

Aryan- Shaadi bhai ki hai to bahr mai hi  kyu aau.. Please mughe neend a rhi hai ,  sid ko phone krlo wo aa jayega..

Sam- Thik hai hm phone krlete hai number leke sir ko.

Aryan- Ji

Sam- Apke chachu ka..

Aryan- Ok.. ( then he realised the words and quickly got up and told them that he is coming.)

He went down and helped them in preparations and he also told them to arrange a game also, at the end of the event. And he also messaged Karan and Monami to wear blue colour dress..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 7pm in the evening, all the preparations were done at backside of the resort

Family members were getting ready in their rooms and after some time they all came down one by one. Sid, Aryan, Chitra and Prathmesh were already there.

All were roaming here and there enjoying the view and were waiting for Monami and Karan.. After some time, Karan came down. And after him Monami also came with Koel. She was looking so beautiful..

They came to others and looked at each other and smiled a little..  

Everyone went towards them.

Chitra- Wow.. Monami ap boht ache lg rhe ho..

Sid- Haan bro..

Monami smiled.

Shynna- Mere dono bacche boht ache lg rhe hain.. (And passed a warm smile)