오십육(56): Teasing

DAY 170

THIRD PERSON

Two weeks have passed ever since the war happened. The city of Seoul, South Korea went back to normal and the places that got damaged are now all fixed.

It only takes two weeks for South Korea to fix everything. 

All people went back to their everyday routine. They received compensation from the government for the damages caused by the war.

The war brought trauma to some people, so the government and the ten families that were part of the Top 10 provided a free psychiatric session to have someone to talk to about their experience and trauma.

Fortunately, the war didn't cause that much trouble to the point that the presidents of other countries would help to end everything.

Brüshweiler and the Manoban family received a huge acknowledgement for putting an end to the war. 

The two families were the ones who voluntarily provided a lot of help probably because they are the most unaffected families that the Wangs have attacked and the inheritor said so.

Some people do not acknowledge them because the Brüshweiler provoked the Wangs by killing their leader, Wang Junho.

There are always haters, no matter what your life status is.

Lalisa and her wife, Jennie, have already been discharged from the hospital along with their friend Jisoo. They were already fine, but their wounds were still healing.

Rosie and Kai were caught by a paparazzi fighting against the Wangs, the news spread like wildfire.

They didn't expect that the two idols were from a wealthy family that is also part of the Top 10. The speculation about them being part of the Top 10 was now confirmed after the photos of them were posted by the paparazzi.

After the photo spread like wildfire, Rosie and Kai decided to quit being idols since they already wanted to take a break from being idols and their responsibility as the son and daughter of families that were part of the Top 10 was demanding for them.

They don't have a choice but to quit being an idol since they will be having a hard time if they help with their family business and working as idols at the same time.

Rosie quitting as an idol makes Jisoo happy because she doesn't need to get jealous of a lot of people for simping, crushing, and falling in love with her girlfriend. 

Jisoo was also a bit sad about Rosie quitting her idol career because singing was Rosie's passion. But mostly, she was happy that she could now solo her girlfriend.

While Kai was officially courting Krystal, he had already received the greenlight from the latter. He now has high hopes that his first love will be his girlfriend, fiancee, wife, and mother of his future kids.

He is an advanced thinker since he knows where everything will go and he will make sure of that.

Krystal let Kai court her because her worries are no longer bothering her since Kai left the music industry. It means that she doesn't need to worry about Kai's fans, especially the fans thinking that they are Kai's wife to throw hate on someone who just got linked to him.