Chap.21 || Base Found

TW:
-Mention of death

Scott and Etho flew around the nether, they had been flying around for a while but no sign of Iskall anywhere. They checked the guardian farm but no one was there. 

They landed at the closest nether portal and walked in, they walked through the portal and walked back out to see that they were back at the Savanna. 

Etho decided to take a break and take a quick walk around the Savanna while Scott decided to fly around and check the area out. As Scott flew around the 'No Wings Club', he spotted something in the sand. 

Curious, he decided to investigate what it was. He dropped himself on the sand and walked towards something red in the sand, he kneeled down and inspected it. It was a piece of corruption, weird. 

What Scott also noticed was that near the corruption was a footprint, he stood up and walked towards it. He kneeled back down beside it and looked closer, there were a few strands of brown hair. It was nearly invisible but it was dark enough to be seen against the bright yellow sand. 

He picked a strand up and hummed, he looked up and saw what looks like a trail of corruption. He looked at the trail, then at the strand of brown hair, something clicked into his mind that made him follow the trail. 

He knew it was probably dangerous, but he trusted his mind so he followed it. The trail took him to a plains biome, the longer he followed it the more corruption he realized there was. 

The trail ended at the entrance of a cave, it was filled to the brim with corruption and red vines. Scott slowly backed away, a bad feeling started to form in his head. As he backed away, he bumped into something. 

His body froze, not looking back. 

"Funny seeing you here, brother." Someone whispered into his ear. 

Scott gulped, he knew that voice too well. 

"X-Xornoth?..." Scott slowly turned his head to look at the demon. 

"The one and only." Xornoth chuckled. 

Scott placed his hand on the base of his sword before putting his sword in front of him and turning to face his brother. 

"Now now, no need to be violent." Xornoth placed a finger on the tip of Scott's sword and pushed it down. 

"You better hurry up, you already found the base, just attack." Xornoth whispered, Scott's grip on his sword tightened. 

"Unless you want your friends dead that is." Xornoth smirked, Scott's eyes widened. 

"You better hurry, time is ticking~" Black smoke started to appear and circle around Xornoth, Scott backed away. 

The smoke fully enclosed Xornoth in, then the smoke started to fade away and Xornoth was gone. Scott didn't think twice before running back in the direction of the Savanna, he might have just found Xornoth's location. 

Scott's POV 

I think I just found Xornoth's base.

But, about what he said...

Was that true? 

Unless I want my friends dead?

Why was he encouraging me to attack him? 

Why didn't he attack me? 

Does he have one of my friends? 

A million questions were racing through my head as I ran as fast as I could back to the shattered Savanna. 

That was when I remembered something. 

I have wings. 

I stop and spread out my white/light gray wings, some people think that my wings are just custom made elytra's but they're not. They're actual wings, or more specifically, owl wings. 

I was born an elf and owl hybrid, everyone in Rivendell is born an elf hybrid but only royals are born owl and elf hybrid. I normally use rockets to fly faster cause my wings are slow so it makes sense that people mistake my wings for elytras sometimes.

I start flapping my wings, using my rockets to make the process faster. I couldn't tell if I was being chased or not so it's better to make things faster. 

I quickly flew through the plains biome, and as soon I saw the shattered Savanna come into view I started to spam the rockets trying to get to the Savanna as fast as I could. 

I finally arrived at the Savanna and landed near what Etho and Iskall call the 'Skullem pole'. "Etho!" I called, Etho then jumped in front of me from above. "Scott, there you are! Where have you been?! I was gonna message Gem if she's seen you." 

Third Person POV 

"Yeah uh, about that." Scott trailed off, leaving Etho a bit concerned. "I uh, found Xornoth's base by accident." Scott nervously laughed as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh well that's great!" Etho smiled behind his mask, "You hermits don't take things seriously do you?" Scott asked, Etho shook his head. "Nope, Grian started 2 whole wars and they both ended with us playing a game." 

"Right, anyways, I also bumped into Xornoth." Etho's face suddenly became more serious, "He uh, for some reason encouraged me to attack and-" He got cut off my Etho screaming. 

"Wait what?! We have to tell Gem!" Etho grabbed Scott's wrist and quickly dragged him to the closest nether portal, Etho then equipped his elytra and started flying in the direction of Gem's portal, Scott followed behind. 

Etho flew through the portal while Scott landed in front of it and walked in, Scott walked out to see Etho gone, probably already at Gem's. 

He flew to Gem's palace and walked inside, he saw Etho running around looking for the wizard. Scott sighed and grabbed Etho's wrist, he dragged the ninja all the way to the library where Gem and fWhip were. 

The twins seemed to be doing something on fWhip's admin panel. 

"Gem!" Etho yelled catching both ginger's attention. 

"Scott found Xornoth's base!" 

"..." 

"WAIT WHAT?!-"