Chapter- 83

^^See the pic above folks. It's really beautiful. Credit to the real owner.

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"Okay, so I will see you later. I will go and check on the guests now." Jin held Taehyung's hands and said.

"If you feel nervous, take deep breathes, okay?" He asked and Taehyung nodded while smiling warmly.

He kept staring at Jin so Jin couldn't help but ask, "Why do you keep staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

Taehyung giggled and nodded, "Yes, handsomeness."

Jin laughed and shook his head

Jin laughed and shook his head. He playfully pinched Taehyung's ear and narrowed his eyes, "Brat."

"I am going, if you feel nervous, there are cookies, eat some of them." He said and left after giving Taehyung a hug.

Today was one of the most important day of Taehyung's life. He was both nervous and excited. He was more excited than nervous though. He had been waiting for this day for so long after all.

He still remembered the time when he had first seen Jeon Jungkook.

It was after he had broke up with Zayn. He had told Zayn that they aren't made for each other and were just used to having each other around.

He and Zayn were childhood friends. They started dating in high school. Taehyung thought that both of them loved each other and it was all going well.

But his thinking changed after he saw Jeon Jungkook.

It was his first day at the University. That day was a basketball match and Yoongi was their University's team's captain. So, Jimin and Taehyung went to watch the match and support Yoongi.

Falling in love at first sight with someone was definitely not in Taehyung's plans. They were standing by the sidelines, Jimin was holding a towel for Yoongi while Taehyung was holding water bottles.

Taehyung was standing there calmly when he heard Jimin' shout, "Tae, get away!"

Taehyung turned his face and saw a basketball coming his way really fast. He closed his eyes and waited for the pain to come which never came.

He opened his eyes and saw a person standing in front of him wearing the white basketball jersey. The ball was in his hands, he had blocked it for Taehyung.

The person turned around and asked, "Are you...okay?" 

The person was indeed Jungkook. He never expected to see Taehyung there, so he was dumbstruck for a while.

It had been a month since he had seen Taehyung for the first time. He didn't expected that he would see him again. 

Taehyung's condition was also similar. He was staring at him without blinking his eyes.