Professor Marc - Part 2

(NSFW!!!)

It had been a wild three weeks that was sure. I'd been fucked by my own professor more times then I could count. But I definitely wasn't complaining.
But I was dreading something, I knew my father was coming into town and I knew it was going to be rough.

He had to stay with me for a week and I hated every moment of it.
I had class with Marc again today, but for the first time I was dreading it. I had been covered with bruises from you guessed it my stupid fucking father. I had done my best to cover it up with make up that I could find, but Marc was something else I knew he would see through it.
I went through the lesson not even daring to look up at him, but I knew he was glancing at me every few minutes.
When the class ended I went to rush out of the class but he called out to me.

"I just want to talk about some changes in the new schedule." He lied as I stopped and walked back to him keeping my head down.

"Yeah?" I muttered, he waited for the door to close before he reached up and grabbed my cheek tilting my head up so I would look at him.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on? I haven't seen you all week and you've canceled on our tutoring many times. Any reason why that is? Or are you wanting to fail?" He said as I looked into his eyes.

"N-No it's not that, I just didn't have time. I've been really busy that's all." I muttered as he nodded and let go stepping away.

"Alright, I'll let you get back to it then." He said sitting down at his desk and pulling out work.
I felt my heart stop, just the smallest part of disappointment from him made my heart ache.

"W-We can spend some time together now if you want." I muttered as he looked up at me.

"We can spend time together, but only if you tell me the truth. You know I don't like liars Jace." He said as I looked down at him and gulped.
He must've been able to see the panic attack about to start, he quickly stood up and held my face again.

"Hey, hey look at me. Jace what's going on?" He asked as I felt tears in my eyes. I stepped away and grabbed a tissue from his desk and then poured water on it from my water bottle.
I began wiping away the shitty make up on my face as he looked at me in concern, then it turned to anger.

"Who did that to you?" He growled lowly lifting my face up to check the bruises.

"Tell me Jace." He whispered, his voice becoming softer as if he didn't want to startle me.

"I-It's okay, it's not for much longer." I replied only confusing him more.

"Baby boy, please tell me." He whispered, he knew I couldn't lie to him when he would use that name.

"My father is visiting town." I muttered as he looked at me sadly but I could see a hint of anger.

"And he's the one who hurt you." He grumbled as I nodded, he leant forward and kissed my forehead.

"Is he staying at your apartment?" He asked, I nodded again feeling like I couldn't speak.

"Alright, I finish up here at 5pm today. After your last class meet me outside the back of block C and I'll pick you up. You can stay with me while he's here." He said as my eyes widened.

"Y-You really don't have to do that I can just suck it up and..." He cut me off pressing his thumb to my lips.

"Jace, it was a request. It was an order, do you understand?" He said lowly as I nodded.

"I understand sir." I whispered back as he smiled kissing my lips softly.

"Good boy, I'll see you this afternoon."