37.

Bucky

Dinner mostly consisted of us laughing and flirting with each other.

Now I was currently guiding Y/N as we walked into the lobby of our hotel. She was just giggling at herself as I just chuckled. Y/N then tried to walk off in the opposite direction but I grabbed her arm bringing her back to me. "Where are you going?" I questioned through my chuckle. "The pool.. they have one right?" She asked. "Yeah but you're drunk, you need to get upstairs" I instructed as she frowned.

"But" She started off about to give an explanation but I cut her off "yeah I know, I know" I said before pressing the button to the elevator. Y/N tried going into the direction of the pool again but I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder before walking into the elevator.

"I like this" She said as I chuckled feeling her rub my back. she then started feeling around her leg as I watched her hands feel around causing me to chuckle. "What are you doing?" I asked as she felt my hand then grabbed my hand that was holding onto her legs so she wouldn't fall and placed it on her butt.
"No. stop" I said hearing her laugh. "Why not?" She whined "You're drunk" I informed. "Come on just a little grab" I heard her say. "You know you want to grab it" I teased.

"I want to do more than that" I said to myself as she grabbed my hand placing it under her dress this time as I felt she didn't have any underwear on. "Where's your underwear at?" I asked thrown off causing her to giggle. "I don't wear underwear with ANY sundresses." She informed as I took my hand from under her dress as the elevator doors opened and i walked out.

I pulled the hotel key from out the back of my pocket and unlocked the door. I walked in placing the key and her car keys on the table before walking over to my bed since that was closest and laid her on it. She just groaned as I took off her shoes. "I'm not tired" sure started off "well You're going to sleep" I simply said. "But I don't want too" She shot back.
"But you're going too" I stated pulling her heels off.

"Boo your no fun" She said as I chuckled. She took her hair from out of its updo as her hair fell. Y/N then laid back as I thought she was going to go to sleep but clearly I thought wrong. She stood up and went into the bathroom beginning to comb down her hair as it had curls in it from her bumping her ends.

She then walked back into the room as I looked at her while taking my shoes off "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm on vacation I'm supposed to be getting some back shots on the balcony or something" she said as I looked at her confused. "Back shots?" I asked. "Yeah come fuck me" she bluntly said. "Y/N you're drunk" I expressed as she stood in front of me while I continued to sit on the bed.

"Awww you're a virgin that's why?" She teasingly asked. "Doll Trust me that's not why" I said as she smirked "little dick" she teased as I just chuckled.

"I think you need to go to sleep" I suggested "make me" she shot back. "Y/N go get in the bed" I said with a bit of authority in my voice. "I don't think I will" she teased as I stood up looking down at her. She just looked up at me with a smirk while feeling my bulge as we locked eyes. "Fuck me You know you want too" She said. "I'm trying to respect-" I started off as she cut me off. "I'm not asking for respect I'm asking you to fuck me" she expressed as I eyed her then pulled her dress off with ease before pushing her on the bed.

I begun to kiss her lips as my kisses went down to her neck and I begun licking and sucking on her neck. I went down to her stomach licking up to her cleavage as i Planted a kiss on her chest while eyeing her. I then started rubbing her clit in a circle at a fast pace  causing her to grabbing onto my wrist and moan semi loudly. I placed two fingers inside beginning to thrust in and out of her deeply as she yelped.

"Wait!" She cried out "no" I simply growled hearing her wetness with every thrust. I felt her tense up some as I knew she was close. "Fuck" she whined grabbing my wrist. "Move your hand" I warned as she kept it there. "Move your hand" I repeated going faster as she whimpered loudly snatching her hand away and I watched her begin to squirt some. "Shit Bucky" She cried out as I pulled my fingers out rubbing her clit vigorously causing her to squirt more.

"I- Fuck! I'm sorry" she cried out trying to close her legs "I'm just getting started doll" I assured as I took my shirt off and unbuttoned my pants. I then placed on a condom before I spoke up. "Come here" I said grabbing her thighs and bringing her closer to me. I smashed my lips against hers as i sloppily kissed her lips and she kissed back. In the midst of our kiss I placed my tip at her entrance continuing to kiss her.

In between our kiss she let out a couple of moans as I squeezed her thighs roughly. I pinned her arms above her head as I continued to kiss her lips. She tried to pull away and look down but I stopped her. "Look at me" I instructed as she looked up at me and I leaned down to kiss on her neck while inserting myself into her.

Y/N let out a loud gasp as I pulled out some and placed myself back into her going deeper. "Shit" she let out breathless as I smiled against her neck. "Fuck" I let out against her skin as she arched her back off the bed causing our chests to touch. "Shit" she whined looking me in my eyes "you okay?" I asked as "yeah go harder" she moaned. "You sure?" I asked as she bit down on her bottom lip and closed her eyes while continuing to arch her back. "Yes! Fuck me harder" she moaned as I continued with my grip on her arms above her head.

I sat up beginning to pound into her at a fast pace causing her moans and my groans to grow louder. "Just like that" she let out as I felt myself come close. I then started to see her begin to cream. She immediately snatched a hand out of mine and placed her hand on my lower ab causing me to stop. "Shit James" she said out of breath. "You alright? Nothing hurts right?!" I asked catching my breath while looking over her. "Yeah. You're just good at this" she admitted as I chuckled.

"You said you wanted me to go harder" I brought up "I was shit talking." She admitted as I chuckled some more. "Well your mouth is what gets you into most of your troubles" i said as she smiled and I smiled before leaning down to kiss her lips.
I thrusted in and out of her slowly continuing to kiss her lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I took my lips from hers continuing at that pace "is that good?" I asked as she bit down on her lip and nodded. "Yes" she moaned before I wrapped her legs around me. After about a couple of more strokes I came and she came again.

We got cleaned up and was now just Laying in my bed . "Did you enjoy it or-" I started off as my arm was around her and her back was on my chest. "I enjoyed it Bucky" she assured in a small laugh. " well why are you laughing?" I asked in a small chuckle as I kissed her neck and shoulder before she turned fully around and faced me. "Because you need to stop doubting yourself you second guess yourself all the time" she started off and looked back to smile at me "you don't need to doubt yourself when it comes to me" she said with a smile as I faintly smiled.

She just placed her lips on mine as I slowly kissed her back. She pulled away and looked At me as I smiled once more and continued to kiss her lips. I started kissing her neck and chest causing her to smile .  "want to go again?" I asked planting kisses on her neck "I forgot old man haven't had any for awhile" she teased as I chuckled "come on you're too young to be tired" I joked smiling at her.

  "want to go again?" I asked planting kisses on her neck "I forgot old man haven't had any for awhile" she teased as I chuckled "come on you're too young to be tired" I joked smiling at her

"I'll be gentle" I assured with a convincing smile before going under the covers and kissing down her stomach to her clit.