! NOTICE !

Sorry for not uploading new chapters.

So, here's a quick story.

Reason why I didn't upload quite recently is because(aside from being busy in school stuff) the phone where all of my work in progress chapters and illustrations/concepts, broke. (Including the Criminal God story)

I made a request from my mom to ask some of his friends/acquaintance if they can fix my phone on her way from work, cuz I rarely leave the house.

Well, she found someone who can fix it but the price is beyond my budget. It's higher that the phone itself

So, I told her to just reclaim it and I'll just recover the files myself. (She also told that guy to not fix it because I can't pay it)

But a few days later, the phone was still in her friend/acquaintance. I asked her where is the phone, what happened to it, blah bkah blah. My mom said that they fixed it without us knowing.

This just boiled my blood for a minute. They already know not to fix it because we cant pay it. But they still did without informing us.

And now they own the phone. We can't pay it and the price is higher the phone itself. (The problem is a broken screen btw).

I asked my mom to just borrow the phone to at least recover those important files.

And she said,
"They said it shutdown by itself then it auto updated. So the files can't be recovered(account also)"

I said WTF!?

What kind of dumbshiz reason is that!? You fixed it yourself then you should know thats not how it works!

First, if it auto updates, the file or account won't get deleted or removed just like that! (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Second, if it really happened like that HOW THE FRICK can you still use my own accounts?! I can totally see what you're watching on youtube, cuz I don't remember watching these videos in my history. Now they messin up my recommendations

Anyways, my mom is still trying to reach them sometimes, cuz she's been really busy too. And the guy who fixed my phone was far away from where I'm living.

They rarely answer us, and I told them to at least switch the goddamn accounts. Cuz oh boy I want to meet them personally

But do not worry. I already memorised what to write so the story will continue.

So yeah, hope you enjoyed that little story.

And just enjoy this Rimuru art that I drew.

Anyways, Have a nice day :D
• • •

Edit: when I said lost, It also include all of the characters in the story, including future characters that will be introduced.