𝐌𝐚𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 (𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌)

| Imagine Max telling you how she feels about you|

[Serendipity]

"I know but do you see how Lucas stares at you? He's obviously in love with you." You say teasing Max. She scoffs and starts laughing, while hitting your shoulder.

"Yeah but I'm not in love with" she says while chuckling. With your eyebrows raised in curiosity you say "Well then Mysterious Max, who are you in love with?"

Her chuckling dies down and her face turns strawberry red and she looks at you in from the corner of her eye before she takes a deep breath.

"Uhhh if I tell you, you promise not to get mad or anything?" She asks in a worrying tone. You pat her on the back reassuringly

"Max you're my best friend, for me to get really upset you gotta say some fucked up shit" You flash a quick smile at Max before you both stop walking near Max's trailer.

"Ok I've liked you for a very long time, at first I thought it was something that would pass, but everytime you were near me my heart would race and my face would get hot. So uhh here I am presenting myself to you" Max says awkwardly and then chuckling.

You look at her with a shocked expression before pulling her into a kiss before smiling at her and then laughing lightly.

"You thought something small like that would make me hate you? Max I've felt the same way since I saw you at that arcade back in middle school" you say smiling at her

Max holds your hand lightly while leading you inside her trailer

"Well, 'Girlfriend' what mischief should we get up to now"