73

The emptiness beside Y/N triggered her to crack an eye open, and much to her disappointment, Jungkook wasn't there. Not that she was panicked about it, she sat up on the bed, staring at the wall ahead of her and blinking a couple of times to wake herself up. The faint sound of the wind coming from the balcony caught her attention, seeing the door was opened, she hastily got out of bed, wrapping the covers over her body and walking over. "Good morning.." she says groggily, stepping out and and squinting at him.

"Well, good morning to you too, beautiful," Jungkook smiles as he turns to see his tired girlfriend trying to stare at him but she was merely squinting due to the sun. "I got you breakfast and some coffee," he tells her, pointing to the large array of different foods laid onto the tray on the table. "I was waiting for you to wake up to take a shower, but I got a little impatient," he chuckles. He shuffles his way over to wrap his large arms around her, capturing his lips with hers for a tender kiss for all of Paris to see.

Y/N still hadn't fully woken up, the bright sky blinding her when she stepped out. "That's okay, I would've showered without you too," she jokes, pulling away from his lips with a smile on her face. She rests her head against his arm, staring out at the pretty view in front of them. "I'm gonna be so bummed the day we wake up in our own houses and are met with the view of our bedrooms."

"Then... maybe we should move in together?" Jungkook suggests as if it were that simple. He always enjoyed her presence and he hated having to wait a whole day to see her again.

So, why not just move in together?

"I have enough room in my house for you and work isn't too far either..." Jungkook shrugs, "What do you think?"

Y/N snapped her head towards him, as if trying to figure out whether he was being serious or not. "If you're joking with me right now, I'm gonna start crying..." she tells him wearily, but Jungkook didn't seem to budge.

He was being for real.

"Of course, I'd love to move in with you!" she squeals, jumping on top of him and wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug, the covers that were once wrapped around her body, now falling on the floor.

Jungkook breaks into an endearing laugh, hugging her back just as tight. As if the vacation between them couldn't get any better for them both, she gave him the answer he was hoping to hear.

He pecks kisses all over her face, giggling in between at his kisses. "Come on, let's eat and we can talk about it," Jungkook decides excitedly, guiding her back into the room with the covers in his arms.

"This is so exciting!" she skips into the room jumping around like a little child. She stops once her eyes meet all the food, grabbing 2 small plates and putting together a variety on each plate, one for herself and one for Jungkook. Y/N hands the plate over to him with a beaming smile on her face. "Wardrobe space is the most important thing right now. I own like a million and one pair of heel."

"Trust me, you'll have enough room to fit three times the amount of heels you own in there."

Well, that was unexplainably hot of him to say.

"Ah, you finally get to come home from work to see your girlfriend sitting pretty for you on the kitchen counter!" she gushes, thinking of all the endless outfits he could come home to see her in.

Jungkook's cheeks turn a slight shade of red. "I wouldn't be opposed to that at all," he wiggled his eyes brows teasingly. He never had someone to wake up to. This change was something he was excited for beyond words.