A/N

⛔️⛔️ Okay so there's a youtube channel that promised me to give credits and asked permission if they can make a youtube ff so I granted her my permission but then she made a video ff of this story but  she didn't gave me the credits it was so disheartening for me and now I got to know that why most of the authors restrict the making of such type of videos because people like these make videos out of your content and don't even bother to give you the credits you deserve .

So if you ever come across this story on youtube or you have read that earlier don't put blind allegations like "copied!!' Open our fvcking brain and see who copied whose work and don't come after me !!!!

Anyways above paragraph was just for some stupid people who needs a brain upgradation ,rest all of you thank you so much for reading this story of mine . I purple you all . Love to all the sweet cutie patootie readers ...

⛔️⛔️⛔️  And I know that there is a controversial part of Y/N kissing Jimin so here's my explanation 
y/n is taken back into the memories of her first love Jimin and when she was relishing and reliving those memories with closed eyes , for few minutes his memories turned her back into that old heartbroken weak y/n so when she felt Jimin's lips on her she grew even more weak under emotional distress and couldn't fight back but because Taehyung's love made her stronger and her heart now belongs to Taehyung his love helps her to recover from that old Y/N back to current Y/N as she feels strong again and murmurs ' I love you too Taehyung!"
And his name helps her to recover completely as she gasps and open her eyes immediately returning back to present and reality as her eyes widens .....

So basically Jimin kissed her when she got emotionally weak to even handle herself let alone Jimin or her surroundings so he used her emotionally weak state as his advantage and kissed her which was his original plan as being her first love even he knew her too well that she will definitely fall weak again if he will remind her of their past time and then her will take advantage of her weak stage ..... so this was the explanation That I can give at his point and still if you are not satisfied then it's your problem don't spread toxicity in the comment section of my book .

Thank you for reading above mess !but I have to be strict sometimes 😅 because of some toxic people .

This story crossed 10 k +views 🥳. I never expected that to be honest 😍😍.

Thank you so much lovely people  for showing your love and support to this first ever story of mine  😊😊.

I am so much  overwhelmed by the  love this story got from you guys.

I really love to read your comments they literally make my day ❤️❤️❤️........ ✨ ✨ ( a big  hug to those people who wrote those lovely comments.)

-------------------

Okay so I really want to know whom amongst the two couples received your love most. Do comment and tell me  about your favourite character or couple from this story  . I would love to know it 😍...

️... Your Author ❤️

I Purple you all 💜💜💜