☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩

3rd Person POV:

As we flashback back into the past, we see a smaller version of Y/n from only just a year ago. Y/n was 13 years old.

Y/n's hair was now fully white, not even evidence that Y/n used to have red hair.

Y/n had been informed that it had been due to a syndrome called 'Marie Antoinette syndrome'. It is a condition which causes your hair to turn white due to stress or trauma.

Y/n utterly hated it.

You had escaped from your biological family, and got put in an orphanage; only for you to also escape that after a while.

An apartment. Y/n needed one.

Luckily, a friend was welcoming enough.

"Can you help dye my hair...?" The younger Y/n called for their friend.

The other male smiled, "Sure!!"

Red and white. These are colours that Y/n hated yet loved.

"What colour do you want to dye it?"

"Black." Y/n responded, before quietly looking over at the other male, "Thank you, Sanzu..."

"It's fine! You're my best friend anyways, so I definitely don't mind having you share an apartment with me." Sanzu spoke with admiration and a hint of fondness in his voice, "You're lucky to have cool scars, unlike mine."

Y/n touched their scars unconsciously, "Yours are cool. They're discreet; yet cool."

Sanzu silently grinned, "You're too nice, Y/n."

"You can call me Haruchiyo. I don't mind if it's you calling me that."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Back to the present time, Takemichi is inwardly wondering how to get Baji to come back to Toman.

Y/n was walking beside him with a slight furrow in their eyebrows.

While walking by a park, they saw Chifuyu, who was sitting on a swing, "Hey!" he called towards the duo to get their attention, "C'mere!"

Y/n then dragged the reluctant Takemichi over towards Chifuyu.

"Baji's a total badass, ain't he?" Chifuyu spoke with admiration clear in his eyes.

"...Were you...Baji's friend?" Takemichi raised an eyebrow, his eyes gazing at all of Chifuyu's injuries.

"Tokyo Manji gang's First division Vice Captain...Chifuyu Matsuno." Chifuyu introduced himself to Takemichi.

"You're the guy Baji beat to a pulp!" Takemichi exclaimed, pointing at the other male after recognising who he was.

"So are you." Y/n deadpanned, "You're acting like Keisuke didn't also bash your face in."

Takemichi then sweatdropped at Y/n's blunt tone.

"You should be thankful for him." Chifuyu spoke up, causing Takemichi to become confused and for Y/n to agree.