thirty five

It was almost evening as I awaited the arrival of the Greek and the Spanish

It was almost evening as I awaited the arrival of the Greek and the Spanish. I guess A won't be here today. 

I was in papa's room and all the Ferrari's were busy getting ready, so I doubt anyone would have noticed. I climbed on papa's bed and observed everyone as they got ready for the evening while I was busy munching on some Takis in my pyajamas. I laid down on my stomach and chewed obnoxiously mimicking Rian, "Ahhhh, so good. My stomach feels like heaven." I even burped like him. His head snapped to me and he narrowed his eyes at me. I gave him an innocent smile and he just glared at me. 

"Stop burning holes in her head." Pavel shot at Rian. "Good, by the way." he complimented me and silently laughed at Rian's burning face.

"Get your ass up and go get ready." I shrugged at Ivan and turned on my back. Looking at the ceiling, I sighed. I wasn't in a mood to get ready. I never got dressed up for the Spanish or the Greek. My mind was worked up. I was contemplating whether to give the Ferraris a chance, or should I stay away. 

"Papa, what do I do?" I sighed frustrated as everyone left to their rooms. Papa just smiled at me and came to sit beside me. He placed my head on his thigh and ran his hand through my hair. "You will figure it out, princess." he placed a loving kiss on my forehead. I turned my body towards him and snuggled into his hold. "But, now that Fran is not guilty, do you think I should give him a chance?"

"Do you think it would be right to?" Papa softly asked me. His hand in my hair, giving me a feeling of warmth. "I think so." I murmured, still not sure of the idea. "I think you should." he hummed and pat my head. A small smile graced his lips, an emotion of reminiscence highlighting his features. 

"Okay, now get up, love. You need to get dressed." He tapped on my forehead and I nodded, standing up. Reluctant to give up the comfort of the bed, I dragged myself to my room, careful of others seeing me. The cameras on this floor had been hacked by someone so they wouldn't know about my little trips. 

Opting for a bold red outfit, I chose a classic red lip and white nails. My black hair were in a sleek ponytail. I chose against pairing my glasses with my outfit.

I felt powerful, sexy and most importantly confident

I felt powerful, sexy and most importantly confident. Styling a diamond neck piece from Rose Jewellery, I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked at the queen in front of me. 

All of my tattoos were successfully hidden under my blazer. My braces were removed from earlier today when I had gone out with Izan, and gotten them off at the dentist. (If you're forgetting, she asked Francisco if she could go out with Izan and get her braces removed. Although they were temporary, they didn't know that.)

With one last check at my guns and daggers I had strapped on myself, I exited the room. I descended towards the ball room where the party was to be held. The Ferraris were here and so was my family. I couldn't accustom to calling the Ferraris as my family but I guess it would take me time to. 

"And here comes Astrea." Laura smiled at me as I got to the family. I relaxed myself to attempting a genuine smile at her, and somehow succeeded. Her embrace felt warm, natural and most importantly just like my grandma, Yulia. I eased into her hug and let her scent engulf me, comforting me to love and care. I hugged her back as I heard her whisper in my ear, "I love you, my little girl. I am so sorry for everything. I never meant it that way."

I knew I overreacted back then, but I couldn't blame my emotions to go all haywire. "I am sorry for bursting out on you." I admitted in her ear. If I could apologise to her, then she must've gained respect from me. One thing I suck at, is genuinely apologising to people. "You've nothing to be sorry about, honey. Please remember, we never sold you darling. Every day and night, we missed you utterly and completely." Her voice was low for anyone else to hear. Our hug lasted long. She reluctantly parted from me. 

I could see a glint of jealousy in everyone's eyes. My heart swelled at them. I sucked in a breath and subtly looked at papa who looked at me with pride, but my heart shattered at the broken look in Ivan and Rian held. Pavel and Raif were blank but Leo was smiling slightly, albeit it was a sad smile.

I was stuck, literally and emotionally. 

I blinked back the tears before anyone could notice. 

Suddenly, I was brought into a comforting and warm hug that felt like papa. I breathed in his cologne as his arms enveloped me. My heart broke into pieces at his low murmur, "I love you, principessa." He placed a kiss on my head. His hand patted my head that rested on his chest. 

As Fran parted from the hug, almost reluctantly, I swear I saw a tear run down his cheek. A pair of strong arms caged me and as if it were natural, I melted into the hug. "You look absolutely beautiful, topolina. You've grown so much." Armani's deep voice muttered on top of my head. His chin rested on my head and mine rested on his chest. "I wish it was different." His voice was so low that I almost missed it. 

But I didn't completely agree with him. The time I spent with my family was beautiful, something I would cherish my entire life. My eyes opened ;I didn't even realised when they closed. My sight landed on Raif. Once again, tears rose up to my eyes at the hurt look on his face. 

I cherished Armani's warmth but somewhere deep in my heart, I was broken. 

Why did it feel like a parting moment? As if I was replacing papa and my brothers?

Hello loves!

I am extremely sorry for the late update and the short chapter. 

In a few hours, I may update again. I promise I will try to. 

But, I hope you liked this chapter. 

Her identity would be revealed soon!

But as of now, she is confused and in a dilemma. Is she choosing between the two families? 

Stay tuned!

I love you all!

~Nya