Horror

I wake up with a jolt. My body on top of snow. I felt great pain.

(Y/N): YOOOWWWW!!!

I got up quickly as I felt myself healed.

(Y/N): Where am I?

I look around to catch a hint of my location.

As I look around and see a forest the forest had corpses of humans. The corpses were hanging from the trees.

This had me shocked.

(Y/N): What the hell happened...!? Where am I?

What happened to me? Last thing I remember was losing to that guy whoever they are...And then a tentacle thing. Though this would be like a hentai I guess but I'm not gonna get fucked by a tentacle.

My head's killing me.

I then feel my body feeling the cuts and bruises on my body. I also feel the bandages on me so someone made sure I was ok.

As I walk around looking for anyone I see a familiar face well 4/5 or something of the face.

??Sans: Well, well, well

??Sans: Well, well, well. The silent guy was right he wrote down that you would wake up before any of us could even know when you would considering your wound.

(Y/N): Silent guy?

??Sans: The guy who almost killed you.

I look at the Sans with a serious expression.

??Sans: Although when anyone fights him they grow weaker if there strong. So your magic shouldn't be at full strength according to him.

My eyes widened at the statement.

??Sans: Anyway Papyrus set up some traps that was meant for the kid but I reactivated them just for you. Don't die to quickly.

The Sans then teleported away leaving me alone.

I then tried to summon my sword failing miserably.

You have to be fucking with me.

I tried again getting no result. I stop trying after a few minutes. In frustration I punch a nearby tree breaking it.

(Y/N): Damn it!

I look around some more and make my way to the first puzzle.

As I get there is see Sans talking to this universe's Papyrus he looked weird.