Author's note

Hey everyone,

Thank you so so much for giving this story a chance. I really appreciate you reading this story. Now before we begin I do have a few things to say.

First of all English is my second language so if I make a mistake, I'm sorry. And if you could let me know what mistake I made I can change it for the other people who read this story.

Second, I want to ask to not copy this story, you can get inspiration from this story if you want but don't copy everything please.

Third, if you see any pictures in this story, they aren't mine.

I also want to give you a warning for this story. There are going to be sensitive topics that are going to be talked about. Example; abuse, eating disorder,... . I don't want to trigger anyone so if you're not comfortable with this, I don't recommend you reading this story.

I won't show you any people but I will give you the names and age.

Also if you've read any of my previous stories than you'll recognize some names from there but I just want to tell you they don't have anything to do with that book. I just find it really hard to search for new names.

Again thank you so much for giving this story a chance, and ideas and opinions are always welcome. I also would want to ask you to not give any hate, it's not nice or funny in any way.

I also don't mean to offend anyone with this story, if you do feel offended please let me know so I can change things.

I think that that's about it. So let's enjoy this story, right.

xx The author