59. Yes!

Author's POV.

Yoongi, Hyunjin and Felix drove to the place that hyunjin said was the call last traced in. And as they got there, they found that it was near the sea.
"Hyunjin are you sure this is the place? " Yoongi asked as he gulped looking around the place. It was scary for an idol to be at such a place.

Hyunjin nodded. "I'm very sure... We just need to find the actual building he's in." He said showing the tab to Yoongi.

"Can you find it then???" Lix asked as he snaked his arm around the boy's neck.

"I'm trying to get the definite location but the internet- shit!" Hyunjin cursed.

"What happened!??" Yoongi asked worried.

"My tab just died!"

"How the fuck are we supposed to find him!?? What if I'm late??? What if he is hurt??? What if I can't save him???" Yoongi panicked. He was sweating.

"Sir... You can't panic and waste time! We need to find Jimin Hyung!!" Felix said.

"Okay, let's go!"

They ran around the place checking door to door in search of any clue that relates to Jimin but there were none. Most of the houses were bright and warm and that couldn't be in any chance be somewhere to keep victims.

"I checked these houses and there's no trace." Hyunjin said breathing heavily.

"Me too." Felix said as he sat on the ground.

Yoongi sighed. "where the hell are you park Jimin!??" He yelled and rested placing his hands on the knees. He breathed heavily and looked to his right that is towards the sea.
"Lix, what's that?" Yoongi asked staring at the dark cottage.

"An abandoned cottage......?" Lix mumbled.

"Let's go check there!" Yoongi started walking but lix pulled him back.

"It can be dangerous!"

"Do I really need to worry about safety when Lee Felix is here?" Yoongi raised his brows and Lix smirked.

"Let's go and save your boyfriend!"

The boys ran towards the cottage and slowly went towards the door. And to their surprise the door was not locked and the place was so dark that they questioned if anyone could be there.

"Should we go check in now?" Hyunjin whispered.

"I don't know...should we-" Lix sighed as Yoongi was already half way in.

Yoongi blinked his eyes trying to figure out something in that dark room. "Hello.... Is someone here?" Yoongi asked as softly as he could.

"Yes... I'm here." The same old voice said.

"I swear if you touched my Jimin! I'll chop you into Seven hundred pieces."

"Aish... Angry kittens!" The voice giggled.

"I'm fucking-" Yoongi's words slowed as light hit every corner of the room and it was decorated with a lot of balloons and flowers. "Where is Jimin!??" Yoongi asked with a gulp. And two soft paws covered his eyes from back.

"Surprise!" -Jennie.

Yoongi inhaled and he knew who it was. "Jimin-ah!" He directly pulled the boy into a hug and buried his face in the boy's neck. "I was scared..." a tear rolled down his eye.

"I'm sorry......." Jimin mumbled as he patted Yoongi's back.

Yoongi pulled away and looked at Jimin. "Don't do this again, okay?"