13 || THE DRAWING

PUNK
"Well, so much for devouring the food."

WITH A LOUD GASP, both the ginger and brunette opened their eyes in sync and immediately fell to the ground with a thump.

As the girls hit the ground, their three friends immediately grabbed a hold of the two frantic girls. Steve had wrapped his arms around Fiona who was busy panting for air.

"Max! Fiona! Oh my God." Fiona couldn't make out who was saying what, every sound was muffled to the girl but she could still feel a lot of blood coming from her nose.

Fiona raised her hand to her nose but that wasn't where the blood was only coming from. She felt a finger on her face wipe across under her eyes making Fiona immediately do the same.

Her eyes were pouring blood just as her nose did too.

"It's okay. I've got you." The what used to be a muffled voice had now turned into a clear one spoke. Turning her head up, she saw Steve who was busy cradling her.

"Steve?" Fiona asked making the boy nod his head. "You're okay. You're okay." He told his sister as she looked over at Max.

Lucas was also cradling the frantic girl who had headphones on her eyes. "I'm still...I'm still here." The redhead got out through heavy breaths.

The group didn't say anything else and instead focused on the two heavily breathing girls. Fiona hugged the brunette boy back tightly, making him do the same.

The group had moved locations too the Wheeler residence where Nancy and Robin were.

The group were now moving locations to the Wheeler residence where they were going to meet Nancy and Robin. The whole car ride there nobody had said a word. Everyone kept quiet. Everyone was just thinking about what had just happened. Max almost just died. Fiona could have possibly died.

But that's not what Fiona was thinking about. She was thinking about something else. Someone else. Vecna.

Something about him was familiar. She didn't know what it was. But it felt like she at met him before. And it felt like he knew her.

The girl snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of a voice coming from the walkie talkie. The girl looked at her surroundings realising she was no longer in the car but was in the Wheeler house. Everyone around her was asleep.

"Hey, Dustin, this is Eddie the Banished." It was Eddie. "You there?"

Fiona picked up the walkie talkie seeing as she was the one closest to it and she was the only one awake. "Eddie?" Fiona asked.

"Fi? Is that you?" Eddie asked the girl, nodding her head even though he couldn't see it. "Yeah. Yeah, it's me."

From the other side of the walkie talkie, Eddie had a concerned face. He noticed how she didn't sound like herself and how something bad must have happened. "You okay?" He asked her.

"Um, yeah I'm good." Fiona told the boy. "Okay well, I'm gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you want me going out into the world." Eddie told her making Fiona shake her head.

"No. No. No. Don't do that. Stay where you are, eat whatever food you have left, and we'll be there as soon as we can, okay?" Fiona instructed the boy through the device.

"Yeah, okay. Listen, um, can you get me a six-pack? I know it's stupid as shit, drinking right now, but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves." Eddie told the Harrington girl.