"Pretty girl"

July 10th same day

You went back to your room to change to get ready to go to the grocery store

You went back to your room to change to get ready to go to the grocery store. Something simple but it's hot so you can't just slip on some sweat pants or something like you would like too.

"Alright this cute or whatever" I say to myself in the mirror while doing poses.

outfit if you don't like then change it :)

I grab my purse and leave my room. "Where you going?" Maya coming out her room fully dressed as well. "The grocery store & run some errands you coming?" I ask grabbing the last bottle water in the refrigerator.

"Yess let's go" maya says grabbing my keys and walking out the door. "Well damn can't wait for me" I whisper to myself while locking the door.

 "Well damn can't wait for me" I whisper to myself while locking  the door

^^^ mayas outfit

"You look good bae" I say to maya as we get in the car, "thank you bae, but you , youuu look gooddd" maya took my hand to give me a 360 which I gladly did.

"Stop playing and gimme a kiss" I giggle as i start driving, and turning on the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THERE SOMETHING IN THIS LIQUOR" maya yelled while recording. "The air is getting thickerrrr" I finished the lyric while grinding my body on the seat.

"ALL I WANT IS YOUU, YOUUUU" maya continued to yell. "Okay girl stfu it's not that serious" I said side eyeing her and watch her stop recording. "You just always got something to say" Maya said while rolling her eyes at me trying to act mad

"You right" I winked at her while laughing at her dramatic ass face. "I just wanna see you strip right nowww" I continue to sing liquor by Chris brown.

"Hol up hol up this my part" maya got right back hype and start getting her phone back out

"ALL I WANNA DO IS DRINK AND FUCK, DRINK DRINK AND FUCK" y'all said in syc rubbing y'all hands around y'all body's while grinding the seats.

(👀👀👀)

"AHHHH we look good best" maya pushed her phone in your face while you were trying to park. "Girl if we die that's on you" you pushed the phone out from your view.

"Okay okay let me see now" you stated giggling and shit cause you knew you looked good. "Look" maya put the phone in the middle so y'all both could see.

I watched as my body moved on the seat to the beat and how my hair moved with the wind, how I ran my hands up and down my body and sang.

"I LOOK GOODDDD , SEND ME DATTT" I started smiling and feeling myself. "I TOLD YOUU" maya said while sending you the video and posting it on her story. "Okay let's go" y'all got out the car and started walking in the grocery store.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n we don't need all that Nutella" maya said while watching you put 3 big things of Nutella in the basket. "Ik but I want it , hear me out you can have your own I can my own then we can share the 3rd one" I said while winking and walking to get more stuff.

"Yeahhh that's a good idea" may grabbed the bread and bagels as well. "We need milk, ice cream , popsicles, chicken, shrimp, pasta noddles, garlic bread, cereal and water" I said reading off the list of things we needed.

The basket was already damn near full and y'all still needed more.

"You paying for dis right?" Maya said while pushing the heavy basket. "Who else is? You don't got no money hoe" I said while looking back at her to see her smiling and shii.

"Yup that's why I love you n/nnn"

(n/n = nickname)

"Mhmmm sure you do" I rolled my eyes while opening the door to grab the milk.

"What ice cream should we get" I asked Maya while looking through the ice creams.

"Umm I know you want f/f, but I want mint chocolate chip and we should get the variety box of drumsticks" maya grabbed all the ice creams she just listed and put them in the basket. "Okay now we just need waters."

(f/f= favorite flavor)

3rd person POV:
"eren the last thing we need is waters, we already got like five brand new cases" armin said while pushing the basket walking behind eren.

"Yeah that's at home, we don't got that many at the office" eren said while walking over the front of the store where the waters are.

(No they don't live together)

"Wait eren, isn't that y/n? The girl that-" "shut the fuck up armin I know who y/n is EVERYONE DOES" eren cut armin off.

"God shes beautiful" armin and eren said in syc and stopping in there tracks watching you also walk over to the waters. "Her friend is beautiful too" armin said still starting at y'all in shock at how perfect y'all were to him.

(Papi arminnn🫦 4sum??!!?)

"Y/n is even more pretty in real life" eren said also in shock at your beauty he couldn't get enough. He watched as you were about to pick up the case of waters all by yourself.

"I'll be right back" eren zoomed over to you and of course armin followed.

"Let me help you with that pretty girl" eren said getting the case of waters and putting it under her basket on the little rack thing. "Oh thank you so much" y/n said while smiling and stepping back to give him room.

"No problem, your y/n right?" Eren asked just wanting to keep the conversation going. "Yes the y/n l/n" she said while winking at him causing his knees to almost give out.

"You're very beautiful btw" eren said while smiling at her causing her heart to race just a lil bit. "you are pretty as well, and thank you for your kindnesses byeee" y/n waved as she started walking to the check out lines with maya.

"ARMINNNNN" eren whispered yelled "did you see that she winked at me and called me pretty, I might die like fr" eren said pacing and holding his heart while smiling wide asl.

"Eren she's going to model for you tomorrow you know that right?" Armin watched erens face change from happy to confused to 😨

"Huh"

How we feelinggggg?? Be honesttt