y/n will kill kae (38)

She took her gun out and pointed on Kae, Kae got scared but some one stopped y/n.

Tae: what are you doing?(holded her hands)

Y/n: i am doing something a brother should do for his sister. But you know what? they can't so someone has to do this.

Her words pinched tae, Jin and mr Kim. Obviously because they were failed to protect their sister and daughter.

Tae: it is not like that, we will do something.

Y/n: what? What will you do? Will you kill him?

Tae took her little far from the living room and then told her
"y/n he is our best supplier. I am promising that i will be make him suffer when the time come. Okay

Y/n: promise, "you" don't talk about that please. (She started leaving but then stopped as she thought about some deal.)

"I will not kill him, (tae was shocked of her sudden statement)
"but i need something in Back."
(Every one heard that)

Tae: yeah tell me. (He was ready to do anything to save their deal with Kae for some time)

Y/n: from now jissoo will live with me. You will meet her when i want. (Coldly)

Jissoo: y/n i wanna stay with them....

Y/n: jissoo, i am not asking you about this i am "ordering you". and ae you blind or what? they are still wanted to save his life but don't wanna fight for you (Chuckles) huh! Our life is already so messed do not increase the problems.(coldly)

Mrs kim: but y/n please......

Y/n pointed gun toward Kae.

Mr Kim: okay fine you take her.

Y/n nodded and she dragged jissoo to exit door.

Jissoo: y/n please....(crying)

Y/n: Mike pack her and my things and meet me at my home's office.

Mike: mam.

Y/n: close your ears jissoo. (Cold)

Jissoo was confused but followed her order as she was scared.

Then Y/n looked toward Kae and Said
"And Kae don't you think that i will leave you. Just wait till i come back and choppe your fingers with which you touched her, fry your tounge, cut you brain with which you got thought about her, burn you and then i will put on the fire, i willagian burn you then again will put water on you and then take your eyeball out. I will dig a hole right into your heart. JUST WAIT.

Kae was soo scared as well as everyone in their family they both left.

Every one was sad at home because somewhere they knew that y/n was right about jissoo. She can take care of her well. They are more sad about what happened to jissoo. They thought that y/n was right, they are good for nothing. Kae left too as he found the chance.

Jinn: i am going to kill Kae, i don't care about any deal.

Mr Kim: do not lost your self control. We will do something about it.

Mrs kim: huh you will do something. But when? When we lost our daughter?
I told you don't do this with y/n. "because of your mom gave her property to- (she stopped when saw the boys heard that)

Jin: what? What did you say mom.

Mr Kim: go to your room.

Mrs: why are you afraid you said you are right. didn't you? Now let them know.

Tae: you are doing this because of this property things?

Mr Kim: i said just go to your room!! (Shouted)