Luffy x Reader. Real world.

"Ok, mine. Mine. Mine."

You mumble to yourself, downloading picture after picture of your favourite one piece characters from Tumblr.

"Ah! Kawaii!"

You squeal happily, instantly falling in love with a picture of the strawhat captain wearing his big brothers hat and bangles. Holding a cluster of flowers in his left hand.

You download it, before your laptop makes a noise that notifys you a YouTube video has been uploaded.

You quickly close Tumblr, before checking YouTube. It says that Sawyer7Mage, your favourite reviewer, has uploaded a new video. (He actually is awesome, you guys should check him out)

When you notice it's a review for the latest One Piece chapter, you giggle happily. You hadn't realized the new chapter had been released. So, before watching the review, you go to your usual site, and prepare to read the chapter.

However, as you go to open the website, it crashes. Frowning, you wiggle your finger on the mouse pad. Nothing. The cursor just remains locked in the same position on screen.

You whine loudly, beginning to press loads of random buttons on the keyboard.

"Come oooonnn! I need to see what gear fourth is!"

You whimper. Suddenly, the screen blacks out. Your eyebrows come together as you stare at the screen. Moments later, it comes to life. The screen a navy blue, with, what looks like, coding flashing up on screen.

"Oh shit! Did it get a virus?!"

You yell, gripping at the screen as you stare intensely at it. All of the coding seems to melt together into a dizzying array of white light, blinding you as white noise rings in your ears. A bright flash, and you're out cold.

-Later-

"-dy?"

You groan.

"Lady?"

Whining, you roll over. Gripping at your bed sheets.

"Oi, lady. Where am I?"

A childish voice inquires, poking your forehead.

Actually...You recognised that voice. Your eyes slowly crack open, blurring a bit, before focusing on a pouting face, inches from your own.

Your eyes widen.

"Lllaaaddddyyy! Where am I? I'm supposed to be kicking 'Mingo's ass!"

He yells,falling back onto his butt on your bed.

You blink rapidly, before screaming a bit an falling backwards off your bed. You groan as a shot of pain jolts up your spine,rubbing your back with one hand, supporting yourself with the other.

His face glances over the side of the bed.

"Oi, you alright down there?"

You cover your mouth with one hand, and point at him with another. Your entire body trembling with excitement and fear.

"Y-you're Monkey D-D. Luffy!!"

He grins and nods.

Instantly, you're on your feet. Face extremely close to his, as you examine him. A genuine stitched scar under his left eye, a tattered sun-flower print shirt, large 'X' like scar on his chest, red sash and knee length shorts.

"Er, who're you?"

He enquires awkwardly as you stare.

"(Y/n)"