17: they kissed?!

irl, social media and imessage !

irl !

"what the actual fuck" chris said seeing the pair kissing.

"chris, hey" gianna replied shyly.

"what is going on?"

"nothing. i just went for ice cream with him and that's it"

the only thing in steven's mind was to leave. he was pretty uncomfortable.

"im gonna leave but i'll text you later" he whispered in her ear.

"uh yeah sure" she said as he walked away.

"kissing him is just it? i thought you guys broke up a year ago"

"we did. it's just that your brothers surprised me at my show with steven and we just hanged after it. by the way what was more fun than missing your best friend's show?"

"oh so we're still best friends now? remember when you blocked me on everything? remember when you wrote a big ass text saying that you don't wanna be friends with me anymore? that i was dead to you? geez what a best friend i have"

"even though i literally hate you and i say that you're dead to me or that we're not friends anymore, i still love you no matter what as my best friend and i expected you to come at my show" a tear slipped from her left eye.

by now, the brunette felt guilty for missing her show under madison's wishes. he did rather stay with his manipulative girlfriend than supporting the actual girl he loves.

"well sorry if i wanna spend more time with my girlfriend"

"oh for crying out loud that's all you've been doing for fucking two months chris! the first month you kept ignoring my texts, calls and me everytime i would come to your house. so don't say well sorry if i wanna spend more time with my girlfriend. if you think pushing your friends away for some bitch was the right thing to do, then congrats on winning the trophy for dumbest bitch alive" she started to walk by the door before turning back to him.

"one more thing, you might wanna listen to my song. you'll understand what i felt for the last two months" she finished.

nicolassturniolo